    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon
    Conrad Weiler, May 21, 2004

  2. Conrad Weiler

    Pete Rissler Guest

    > Friend showed some of his DVD movies he created with the "Ken Burns"
    effects.
    > Using iMovie format -- several of his transitions displayed "Jiggling"

    wavy
    > light areas on some pictures. When he used (and displayed) same pics and

    same
    > effects using Roxio Toast software on same computer and iFocus projector

    he did
    > not have problem. Any suggestions or comments about iMovie setup?

    I've seen a similiar problem using ULead MeadiaStudio Pro v7. It occurs when
    I zoom out or show the full image. The image files are from a 5 MP digital
    camera. When zoomed in, the image is stable but when zooming out they
    becomes "Jiggly". I've attributed the problem to how MediaStudio is
    resampling the image.

    Here's an example. (26.5 MB file)

    http://www.tccycling.com/videos/stanford-paige.mpg

    --
    Pete Rissler
    http://web1.greatbasin.net/~rissler/
    Pete Rissler, May 21, 2004

  3. Hi Pete,

    << I've seen a similiar problem using ULead MeadiaStudio Pro v7. It occurs when
    I zoom out or show the full image. >>

    << Here's an example. (26.5 MB file) >>

    << http://www.tccycling.com/videos/stanford-paige.mpg >>

    Yes, that's exactly the "jiggly" effect seen from iMovie.

    Thanks,

    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon