    Thanks for any assistance
    --
    John in Carolina

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDLg==?=, Mar 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDLg==?=

    Malke Guest

    John C. wrote:

    > I recently upgraded to Windows XP Professional on my old Pen#2 450GHtz
    > PC. I added a Belkin Wireless Network Card to this PC and a Belkin
    > Wireless router to my other PC.
    >
    > When I set up my wireless network card I set a Wireless Zero
    > Configuration to connect to the other PC router. The wireless
    > connection works good once the Wireless Zero Configuration is set.
    > Each time I turn off the PC it loses the Wireless Zero Configuration.
    > Where do I set the Wireless Zero Configuration to remain the same all
    > the time and not reset when I reboot or turn off the PC?
    >
    > Thanks for any assistance

    I suspect this is because the Belkin wireless card is taking over. I
    just experienced this with a client's setup. Open the Belkin wireless
    configuration manager and look for the option to disable the Belkin
    from managing wireless and to allow Windows to do it.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers