    --
    Lynn
    Remove Spam Trap if replying personally
    Lynn, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Lynn

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Lynn wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Lynn wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Now I have a new camera and printer, I am printing out loads of

    > pictures.
    > > > My problem is that I have a lot that I have printed out on A4 paper and
    > > > guillotined them and I would like to be able to keep them in a wallet

    > like
    > > > the ones when you have your film developed. Anyone come across a source

    > for
    > > > these or something similar.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Lynn
    > > > Remove Spam Trap if replying personally

    > > Can't you buy yourself a ring binder and those plastic A4 sleeves?
    > > Possibly the easiest answer.
    > > --
    > > Paul. (I never agreed to be Your holy one)

    > I thought of that, but not so easy to put in your handbag :) Lots of friend
    > ask if you've got any photos of your latest trip etc. Also some people have
    > said that when put in the plastic sheets the ink comes off the photos!!
    >
    > --
    > Lynn
    > Remove Spam Trap if replying personally

    Hmmm good point. I've only done it with the matte paper, which seems to
    hold the ink very well, and they have been a4 sheets.
    --
    Paul. (I never agreed to be Your holy one)
    Not what it seems...
    Paul Heslop, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Lynn wrote:
    > Now I have a new camera and printer, I am printing out loads of pictures.
    > My problem is that I have a lot that I have printed out on A4 paper and
    > guillotined them and I would like to be able to keep them in a wallet like
    > the ones when you have your film developed. Anyone come across a source for
    > these or something similar.

    If you go to Walmart's photo department they will sometimes sell empty
    wallets. I don't know if they still do but they used to.
    Andrew McDonald, Aug 11, 2003