    click onto another window and have the other one minimize to the bottom of the
    screen and you have to click on it again to enter anything. Is this a settings
    issue that I can change?

    Viewasku1977, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Viewasku1977

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Viewasku1977

    Viewasku1977 Guest

    Ok from the top and keeping it simple:

    How do you keep a window open in windows 98 (talking about anywhere, not just a
    newsreader) and post in another window without the first window closing. This
    seems like it would be a settings issue that can be changed.

    I hope that's clear enough. I've checked those links before and there's
    nothing wrong with my post, but if I need to explain again I will. I think I'm
    being pretty clear though...

    Viewasku1977, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Viewasku1977

    Don C Guest

    "Viewasku1977" <> wrote in message
    > Ok from the top and keeping it simple:
    >
    > How do you keep a window open in windows 98 (talking about anywhere, not

    just a
    > newsreader) and post in another window without the first window closing.

    This
    > seems like it would be a settings issue that can be changed.
    >
    > I hope that's clear enough. I've checked those links before and there's
    > nothing wrong with my post, but if I need to explain again I will. I

    think I'm
    > being pretty clear though...

    Right click on your task bar and choose either cascade or tile windows.

    Don C, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Viewasku1977

    Viewasku1977 Guest

    >Right click on your task bar and choose either cascade or tile windows.

    That worked. Thanks!

    Viewasku1977, Nov 11, 2003