    I'm using Ultramon to manage my monitors but I can't find a setting
    that helps with this issue.

    Has anyone found a way around this?

    Boppy, Apr 27, 2009

  2. Boppy

    Boppy Guest

    Re: Keeping full-screen viewing video on other monitor when clickingon other monitor

    On Apr 27, 2:00 pm, "geoff" <> wrote:
    > Boppy wrote:
    > > Hi guys, I have a second monitor plugged into my laptop and sometimes
    > > use it to watch youtube or tvnz on demand videos while I work on my
    > > main screen.

    > > But it's annoying that when I have the right monitor video screen set
    > > to full-screen, it collapses back to mini screen as soon as I click or
    > > type on my main monitor.

    > > I'm using Ultramon to manage my monitors but I can't find a setting
    > > that helps with this issue.

    > > Has anyone found a way around this?

    > You don't mention your OS, but if XP why dick around with 'ultramon' - just
    > use the native multi-display support to do what you wish with no such
    > complications.
    >
    > geoff

    Sorry - using Vista.
    Boppy, Apr 27, 2009

  3. Boppy

    Richard Guest

    Boppy wrote:
    > Hi guys, I have a second monitor plugged into my laptop and sometimes
    > use it to watch youtube or tvnz on demand videos while I work on my
    > main screen.
    >
    > But it's annoying that when I have the right monitor video screen set
    > to full-screen, it collapses back to mini screen as soon as I click or
    > type on my main monitor.
    >
    > I'm using Ultramon to manage my monitors but I can't find a setting
    > that helps with this issue.
    >
    > Has anyone found a way around this?

    Thats a flash player problem. Blame adobe for all the stupid limitations
    on fullscreen mode of flash.

    I found a solution in 'a second computer' which works fine..
    Richard, Apr 27, 2009
  4. Boppy

    On Apr 27, 5:11 pm, Richard <> wrote:
    > Boppy wrote:
    > > Hi guys, I have a second monitor plugged into my laptop and sometimes
    > > use it to watch youtube or tvnz on demand videos while I work on my
    > > main screen.

    > > But it's annoying that when I have the right monitor video screen set
    > > to full-screen, it collapses back to mini screen as soon as I click or
    > > type on my main monitor.

    > > I'm using Ultramon to manage my monitors but I can't find a setting
    > > that helps with this issue.

    > > Has anyone found a way around this?

    > Thats a flash player problem. Blame adobe for all the stupid limitations
    > on fullscreen mode of flash.
    >
    > I found a solution in 'a second computer' which works fine..

    Yes, tempting.
    Boppy, Apr 28, 2009