KEEPING AN EYE ON THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 13, 2004

  2. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/35003015

    I like the Golf, Maui style shot best of the three. Interesting
    compositional idea, you can really feel the space.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Gary Eickmeier, Oct 13, 2004
  4. "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote:

    > So how did you get Jeremiah to pose for you?

    I thought Jeremiah was a bullfrog...

    --
    Michael Benveniste --
    Michael Benveniste, Oct 13, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Guest

    In message <ckigha$rrq$>,
    "David J. Littleboy" <> wrote:

    >"Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.pbase.com/image/35003015

    >I like the Golf, Maui style shot best of the three. Interesting
    >compositional idea, you can really feel the space.

    I saw a Gecko!
    --

    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    John P Sheehy <>
    ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><
    , Oct 14, 2004
  6. Michael Benveniste wrote:
    > "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote:
    >

    >>So how did you get Jeremiah to pose for you?

    > I thought Jeremiah was a bullfrog...

    I wasn't talking about the lizard - if you look thru his pbase stuff,
    there is a portrait of what looks like a homeless man, Jeremiah. One of
    those craggy old faces you see on the street that you'd love to
    photograph, but you hesitate to ask him in case of offending him.

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 14, 2004
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Gary Eickmeier

    >So how did you get Jeremiah to pose for you?

    We were waiting for the same bus. He asked me what my camera was and I told
    him. He asked how much it cost and I told him it was expensive. He said, "I
    got a TV that cost 1500 dollars." Told me it was a big screen.

    I said, "Man, I'll bet you can see the game up close, huh?"
    He said, "I don't watch no games."
    "So what do you watch?" I asked.
    "Bob Barker."
    Annika1980, Oct 14, 2004
  8. "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote:

    > I wasn't talking about the lizard ...

    Please don't tell me I have to add a smiley when I make
    such a silly post.

    --
    Michael Benveniste --
    Michael Benveniste, Oct 14, 2004
  9. Michael Benveniste wrote:

    > Please don't tell me I have to add a smiley when I make
    > such a silly post.

    Michael,

    Your joke was terrific, but you still might have been referring to the
    OP's original picture, rather than the one I found deep within his
    folders. So I just expanded on my post, to make it clear to someone
    besides Doug what I was talking about.

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 15, 2004