    better sig?

    Thanks
    David.

    David Gibbons, Jan 20, 2006

  2. David Gibbons

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    If all the AP are part of the same LAN, it would depend on the setting of
    the APs as well.

    If there is such a “Beacon” setting to the card, it should be in the Drivers
    properties.

    Log to the Connection Properties

    Click on the Configure that is right to the Card name,
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/Wireless1.jgp

    Choose Advance tab and you would see the Card’s configuration choices.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 21, 2006