Keep the MCSE CERTIFICATION PETITION

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jonathan Hughes, Jun 5, 2007.

  1. Jonathan Hughes, Jun 5, 2007

  2. Red Swingline Stapler, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Jonathan Hughes

    CBIC Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > "Jonathan Hughes" <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/

    > I see this petition is gaining some serious steam. Already there is one
    > whole signature!

    Wow. MS will have to relent now.
    CBIC, Jun 5, 2007
  4. Jonathan Hughes

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 6, 2:55 am, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in messagenews:Xns9946972B7C5Cnowaycom@207.46.248.16...
    >
    > > "Jonathan Hughes" <> wrote in

    > >>http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/

    > > I see this petition is gaining some serious steam. Already there is one
    > > whole signature!

    > Wow. MS will have to relent now.

    Okay guys, which certification do we save next ?!
    Cerebrus, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Jonathan Hughes

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 6, 2007
  6. Jonathan Hughes

    JaR Guest

    Cerebrus <> wrote in news:1181084770.664147.131630
    @z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

    > Okay guys, which certification do we save next ?!

    I always wanted to be certified on the Osborne.

    --
    JaR
    Or the Altair
    JaR, Jun 6, 2007
  7. Jonathan Hughes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Jonathan Hughes" <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mcsecert/

    > Why?

    Some men look at a petition to save a certification and ask "Why?"

    I look at the ramblings of a Don Quixote and ask "Why not?"
    Frisbee®, Jun 6, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 6, 2007
  9. Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jun 6, 2007
  10. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:u8lKvf9pHHA.208
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "Jonathan Hughes" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mcsecert/

    >> Why?

    > Some men look at a petition to save a certification and ask "Why?"
    >
    > I look at the ramblings of a Don Quixote and ask "Why not?"

    If Will stops and cries Why, invoking Because, then Will stops & does
    nought.

    If Power asks why, then is Power weakness.

    --
    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]
    MCDST
    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard], Jun 6, 2007
  11. Why? So an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 Server can still say he/she is relevant in
    today's market by saying they are an MCSE by forgetting to mention the NT
    part? If anyone should be upset about dropping the old programs and moving
    to the new certifications its me...believe me. As a trainer it beasicly
    means I have to up the volume of exams I take each calendar year...

    With that however I happen to like the new Certification layout...

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 6, 2007
  12. Jonathan Hughes

    CBIC Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message

    > With that however I happen to like the new Certification layout...

    Yeah but you're an MS wh0re. ;-)
    CBIC, Jun 6, 2007
  13. Jonathan Hughes

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:Xns9946A98A84604lakabux@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Cerebrus <> wrote in news:1181084770.664147.131630
    > @z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Okay guys, which certification do we save next ?!

    > I always wanted to be certified on the Osborne.

    I have an Osborne II I can donate to the training center.

    Yeah, the Z80 processor can hardly keep up with that 300 baud modem...

    kp "baud...I love that word" g
    kpg, Jun 6, 2007
  14. Jonathan Hughes

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 6, 2007
  15. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 6, 2007
  16. Jonathan Hughes

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 7, 2:30 am, kpg <> wrote:
    > "Jonathan Hughes" <> wrote innews:ua#:
    >
    > >http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mcsecert/

    > OK. Who's the wise guy that signed Anonymous????

    LMAO... 3 wise guys now ! It's the original Petitioner's fault for
    providing a checkbox which allows "anonymous" signatures. Don't they
    realize it ? How the fsck can a signature be anonymous ?!
    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2007
  17. "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    > message news::
    >
    >> "Jonathan Hughes" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mcsecert/
    >> >

    >> Sure glad I never thought of doing something like this.
    >>
    >> <wipes sweat from brow>
    >> --
    >> CertGuard

    > Perhaps because you know better. :)

    Hmmmm, yes....perhaps.

    --
    CertGuard
    Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jun 8, 2007