    did not work this time, but she may not have restored to a good point.

    Any ideas or feedback, thanks...

    Steve

    spy, Feb 23, 2004

  2. spy

    Michael-NC Guest

    You don't say what OS but try to boot into safe mode and remove all the CD
    and DVD devices in the device manager, then reboot.

    Michael-NC, Feb 23, 2004

  3. spy

    spy Guest

    Thanks...

    Seeing it's not my system I not sure. It's either ME or XP seeing it
    ha sthe System Restore option. I'll try to explain to her how to do
    the safe mode thing, but have the feeling I'll be making another trip.

    spy, Feb 23, 2004