    Any suggestions.
    I'm running WinXP. Thanks.
    ron

    Ronald Murray, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Ronald Murray

    Jerry G. Guest

    Do a virus scan with an up to date scanner. Also get a program that can
    check for any possible adwares that are running in the background and using
    too many resources.

    Check the services, and verify everything that is loaded. Obviously there is
    most likely a software of some type running in the background that is most
    likely causing the fault.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Ronald Murray" <> wrote in message
    Hello
    When I first turn my computer on. No problems. I can go get my mail & surf
    the web. But if it's been on over 30 minutes. I start having problems. Keep
    having to re-boot to go online. I have a new computer.
    The tech staff at my ISP weren't much help.
    Any suggestions.
    I'm running WinXP. Thanks.
    ron

    Jerry G., Jan 27, 2004