keep getting disconnected

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jose A. Vigoa, Nov 3, 2007.

  1. Now there is another problem, as soon as i go to windows mail to check my
    mail, I get disconnected from att

    Jose A. Vigoa, Nov 3, 2007

  2. Jose A. Vigoa wrote:

    > Now there is another problem, as soon as i go to windows mail to check
    > my mail, I get disconnected from att

    This is an international newsgroup, not related to AT&T Worldnet. You
    need to ask in one of the subscriber-only internal newsgroups.

    Look in your newsgroups listings for:
    worldnet.help.service-issues.mail-server

    That said, their mail servers are working fine for me.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 3, 2007

  3. Jose A. Vigoa

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Jose A. Vigoa" wrote in message
    > Now there is another problem, as soon as i go to windows mail to
    > check my mail, I get disconnected from att

    "Disconnected from AT&T". So does that mean that AT&T is your e-mail
    provider from whom you get disconnected? If so, you weren't connected
    before you did a mail poll. Mail clients do not remain connected to
    anyone. They only connect when doing a mail poll. Or is AT&T your
    ISP and you get disconnected from your ISP when you attempt to poll
    for mail? Are you a dial-up user? If so, what are the dial-up
    settings under Internet Options -> Connections?
    VanguardLH, Nov 3, 2007