    does anyone have as to which 17" crt flat screen monitor to get? I had a look at Best Buy's 17" Samsung 765MB monitor...is this any good?

    Thanks,
    Nick
    Nick, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Nick

    Harrison Guest

    Sounds like the other appliances are on the same circuit, even though
    they're on different floors. They require the most power at startup
    and they are briefly overburdening the circuit. A small UPS may help
    with the computer and monitor.
    A separate circuit would be the best solution.

    Harrison, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Nick

    °Mike° Guest

    Please adjust your line wrap to 72 characters.
    Options / Posting Preferences / General tab.

    Check: Word-wrap quoted printable messages
    Set 'Line length' to 72.

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:17:56 -0500, in
    <>
    Nick scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Thanks I'll try a different line and hope that takes care of the issue.

    Nick

    Nick, Jan 16, 2004