KDE 4

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Feb 13, 2009.

  1. In message <>, Gordon wrote:

    > KDE4, is a huge leap, just like Vista was hyped to be.

    I now have all three of my Linux boxes on either KDE 4.1.x or 4.2. I like
    it. I have some basic Compiz eye candy, Plasma widgets, an interestingly
    revamped Konsole, and who knows what other goodies I haven't discovered yet?

    It's all fun. :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Feb 13, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > I now have all three of my Linux boxes on either KDE 4.1.x or 4.2. I
    > like it.

    No accounting for taste. Or lack of it....

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Go the girls! Bring back the Rose Bowl!