    search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
    lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

    , Nov 20, 2007

  2. elaich Guest

    wrote in news::

    > For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
    > search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
    > lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

    Kazaa is dead.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    elaich, Nov 20, 2007

  3. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
    > search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
    > lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

    Change to
    Piratebay or
    Torrentspy.

    meerkat, Nov 20, 2007
  4. Guest

    elaich <|@|.|> wrote:

    > wrote in news::
    >
    >> For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
    >> search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
    >> lack of users or is it possibly the old software?
    >>

    >Kazaa is dead.
    >
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa

    I knew it came with malware, just didn't realize how much.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa#Bundled_malware

    --

    Clowns, Pennywise makes an appearance
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3198775

    , Nov 20, 2007
  5. Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
    > search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
    > lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

    .... or it might be that they were charged with assisting pirates in
    stealing, and were shut down.
    I do encourage you to continue using it -- it's quite possible some
    authorities have control over the activity and will see everything you
    do.

    Many of the better-used piracy services have been shut down and some
    are (reportedly) being monitored.

    It's just a wild, vague idea, but -- you could go someplace to BUY
    music.
    You really could.
    It is what (almost) everyone expects of you.

    Mitch, Nov 21, 2007