    NK Guest

    Where can I dowload it from?

    Thanks

    NK, Nov 11, 2003

  2. NK

    bambam Guest

    "NK" <..@..> wrote in news:hb0sb.1933$_H4.865@news-
    binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

    > Where can I dowload it from?

    www.kazaalite.tk

    bambam, Nov 11, 2003

  3. NK

    Guest

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:08:06 GMT, bambam <>
    wrote:

    >"NK" <..@..> wrote in news:hb0sb.1933$_H4.865@news-
    >binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
    >
    >> Where can I dowload it from?

    >www.kazaalite.tk

    Geez, bambam, does somebody too lazy to do a search deserve an answer?

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    , Nov 11, 2003
  4. NK

    Isildur Guest

    Does anyone think this has gone poor? nearly every new song i attempt to get
    goes mad after 30seconds (like someone scraping metal or something)
    Or goes in loops (same section of the song again and again)

    Isildur, Nov 11, 2003
  5. NK

    Thor Guest

    What you are probably getting are bad files planted by the friendly folks at
    the RIAA. I have read that they have really stepped up this practice to
    prevent Kazaa and other P2P networks from being usable for music downloads.

    Thor, Nov 11, 2003
  6. NK

    Michael-NC Guest

    What more, they may send you a subpoena for downloading or sharing music.

    www.boycottriaa.com

    Michael-NC, Nov 11, 2003
  7. NK

    Plato Guest

    Michael-NC wrote:

    > What more, they may send you a subpoena for downloading or sharing music.

    Remember years ago when the music industry took on bars and restaurants
    for taping songs from records and playing them as their background
    music?

    Plato, Nov 12, 2003
  8. NK

    bambam Guest

    wrote in

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:08:06 GMT, bambam
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"NK" <..@..> wrote in news:hb0sb.1933$_H4.865@news-
    >>binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
    >>
    >>> Where can I dowload it from?

    >>www.kazaalite.tk

    > Geez, bambam, does somebody too lazy to do a search deserve an
    > answer?

    Normally I would say no, usually a gentle nudge in the direction of
    google is my answer. But in this case the best links to kazaalite
    have been removed from google after a complaint received under the
    Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Strangely the complaint is from the
    "kazaa people" against the "kazaalite poeple" for "Infringing
    Material". All these links are in the complaint. ;o)

    http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=861

    --
    Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

    bambam, Nov 12, 2003
  9. NK

    Joe Guest

    "Isildur" <> wrote in message news:<boqgpt$gpo$>...
    > Does anyone think this has gone poor? nearly every new song i attempt to get
    > goes mad after 30seconds (like someone scraping metal or something)
    > Or goes in loops (same section of the song again and again)

    Yeah, this has happened to me. Every time I downlaod a new song, it
    takes about 15 attempts before I get one that plays all the way
    through. I downloaded the new Strokes song and it took me 19
    downloads. Im no tsur eif it is because of the software, or if it is
    because of the audio codec. I was thinking it might be people creating
    duff songs. Does anyone know what the problem is? It sounds like a
    scratched CD or something

    Joe, Nov 13, 2003
  10. NK

    Joe Guest

    Re: Peer to Peer

    "NK" <..@..> wrote in message news:<hb0sb.1933$>...
    > Where can I dowload it from?
    >
    > Thanks

    The best links to kazaalite
    have been removed from google after a complaint received under the
    Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Strangely the complaint is from the
    "kazaa people" against the "kazaalite poeple" for "Infringing
    Material". All these links are in the complaint. The address is below:
    http://www.kazaalite.tk

    Joe, Nov 13, 2003
  11. NK

    Michael-NC Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Michael-NC wrote:
    > >
    > > What more, they may send you a subpoena for downloading or sharing

    music.

    > Remember years ago when the music industry took on bars and restaurants
    > for taping songs from records and playing them as their background
    > music?

    I don't recall that but how about how the car dealers rip off songs, movies
    and actors in their commercials.

    Michael-NC, Nov 15, 2003
  12. NK

    Chet Guest

    "> I don't recall that but how about how the car dealers rip off songs,
    movies
    > and actors in their commercials.

    And they pay royalties to the owners.

    Chet, Nov 15, 2003
  13. NK

    Michael-NC Guest

    "Chet" <> wrote in message

    > "> I don't recall that but how about how the car dealers rip off songs,
    > movies
    > > and actors in their commercials.
    > >

    > And they pay royalties to the owners.

    That's what I have doubts about. I' ve so many ripoffs from car dealerships
    that only run a few times. I have to think they are just getting away with
    it.

    Michael-NC, Nov 16, 2003
  14. go to cnet.com look for Kazaalite + + much better

    Mary Ann Hunter, Nov 23, 2003