kazaa

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by froggy, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. froggy

    froggy Guest

    this post is for all you naughty naughty kazaa media desktop users
    <wags finger disapprovingly>
    you _should_ be using phex on linux instead :p
    however..
    security focus has reported a bug in it
    and.. a working exploit ( gotta love the help handed to skiddyz )
    ones a DoS <boooooring>
    one creates arbitrary files <thats going to be the kicker methinks>

    me being the busybody I am have taken it upon myself to spread the word
    http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/12291
    this is a protoocol based bug.. so kazaa lite is affected to ( theres no
    escape muahahahaha )

    the sig of the person reporting the bug on bugtraq made me laugh.. so I'll
    share it to ( might even steal it for my own )

    --
    "Scripts and Codes will make me D.O.S , but they will never HACK me."

    froggy, Jan 22, 2005