  1. The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
    allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
    whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

    Bill Matthewson, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Bill Matthewson

    riddick Guest

    "Bill Matthewson" <> wrote in message
    news:1oL8e.12352$...
    > The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
    > allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
    > whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

    Search out Kazaa lite, no spyware.

    riddick, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Bill Matthewson

    Kenny Guest

    Or Ares or E-Donkey.
    http://www.aresgalaxy.org/
    http://www.edonkey2000.com/

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Bill Matthewson

    Pat Guest

    Try Winmx.

    Pat, Apr 18, 2005
  5. Bill Matthewson

    old john Guest

    another free option is to try limewire, find it with google, you have to
    d\load it, and java, but it`s worth it, good luck..J

    old john, Apr 18, 2005
  6. Bill Matthewson

    Sultan Guest

    "Bill Matthewson" <> wrote in news:1oL8e.12352
    $:

    > The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing

    being
    > allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments

    and
    > whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

    Despite the other posters choices of alternatives I'd say stay away
    from all and go with either Napster or itunes if what you want is
    music and you're honest enough to pay for it.
    All the other services will send you to the bad place with the fire.
    Can you say Satan? Seriously - you are asking for trouble (viruses,
    lawsuits - losing the house and moving in with your mother-in-law and
    bad karma) if you use one of these P2P file sharing apps - the creeps
    are out there. So is the IRA - wait the RAA - or is it just Mulder
    and Scully? I forget.

    Sultan

    --

    Sultan