    and have to remove Kazaa in safe mode ....can anybody advise an alternative
    programme or better still explain why Kazaa is giving me this problem and
    how to sort it ....Bob

    Bob B, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Bob B

    Harrison Guest

    Kazaa Lite ++
    http://cache.techtv.com/binaries/2003/klite.zip

    Harrison, Nov 11, 2003

  3. I use Winmx which works fine for me.

    HTH

    Steve

    --
    ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------

    Steve 'Wacko', Nov 11, 2003
  4. Bob B

    Kráftéé Guest

    Bob B wrote:
    > I have 98SE and when I first use Kazaa then every thing works fine
    > ...all downloads work well .... then the next time I use the
    > computer it freezes and have to remove Kazaa in safe mode ....can
    > anybody advise an alternative programme or better still explain why
    > Kazaa is giving me this problem and how to sort it ....Bob

    Get rid of Kazaa, uninstall all the hidden extras & then install
    Kazaalite.

    Think you'll find it's not Kazaa which is causing your problems but
    all the extras it installs without asking (Kazaalite is free of them)
    & when you uninstall Kazaa it leaves them on your system...

    --
    B-)
    Don't practice safe hex,

    Kráftéé, Nov 11, 2003
  5. I had the same problem. I eventually uninstalled it and used Kazaa lite.
    But I think the solution was to remove the option to start Kazaa
    automatically by removing it from the tray icon.

    Seymour Butts, Nov 11, 2003
  6. Bob B

    charles2003 Guest

    Hi kazza is a slow interneal program use Imesh it is easy to use and does
    not break your computer up

    charles2003, Nov 11, 2003
  7. Bob B

    Harrison Guest

    Have another drink. That's still almost coherent.

    Harrison, Nov 11, 2003
  8. Bob B

    Jeff Guest

    LOL