    Why cant I get a connection using Kazaa Lite? I have permitted it access
    thru my firewall. I don't know what else to try. Works fine on my mates
    machine with almost the same config. Hosts file?
    Industrious, Sep 5, 2004

  2. Industrious

    Brendan Guest

    On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 20:44:50 +1200, Industrious wrote:

    > Why cant I get a connection using Kazaa Lite? I have permitted it access
    > thru my firewall. I don't know what else to try. Works fine on my mates
    > machine with almost the same config. Hosts file?

    Use emule instead.

    --

    .... Brendan

    Pandemonium was a word invented by Lewis Carroll, naming the capital of Hell.

    Note: All my comments are copyright 5/09/2004 10:16:18 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
    Brendan, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Industrious

    TEX Guest

    Industrious wrote:

    > Why cant I get a connection using Kazaa Lite? I have permitted it access
    > thru my firewall. I don't know what else to try. Works fine on my mates
    > machine with almost the same config. Hosts file?

    Give it a bit of time. It takes awhile to setup a connection. Upto about
    10 minute sometimes when you first install on a new computer. No idea
    why, but I have always noticed that.

    TEX
    TEX, Sep 5, 2004