    appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
    Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
    Ron

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Ron Nijboer

    Senti Guest

    "Ron Nijboer" <> wrote in message
    news:3fe080a2$0$3371$...
    > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
    > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
    > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
    > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
    > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.

    Sounds to me like the Help button just opens up a webpage on the Kazaa Lite
    site. If that's so, then the button won't work anymore because Sharman
    Networks (owners of Kazaa Media Desktop) is forcing all the Kazza Lite sites
    down.

    More info at:

    http://news.zdnet.co.uk/business/legal/0,39020651,39118350,00.htm
    http://slashdot.org/articles/03/12/07/1540251.shtml?tid=153&tid=99

    ....and so on. Search Google News if you want more links...

    Senti, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Ron Nijboer

    Rob K Guest

    "Ron Nijboer" wrote in
    <3fe080a2$0$3371$> :
    > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
    > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
    > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
    > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
    > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
    > Ron

    You're posting on usenet with a real -and I assume, your own, - E-mail
    address. Spam is heading your way .....

    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html

    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 17, 2003
  4. If you have Kazaa Lite K++ version 2.4.3 the help should work because the
    help file is installed on your PC and doesn't need to connect to a website.

    KnightTripper

    KnightTripper, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Ron Nijboer

    Ron Nijboer Guest

    I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now, giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.
    Ron

    "KnightTripper" <> schreef in bericht news:Iw8Eb.1365$...

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Ron Nijboer

    Ron Nijboer Guest

    Subject: Re: Kazaa Lite ++

    I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program
    frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now,
    giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing
    Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.
    Ron

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Ron Nijboer

    Ron Nijboer Guest

    Sorry, but the information you referred to is not quite clear to me. Can you
    please tell me how to avoid that my email-address is mentioned? Thanks
    Ron

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 18, 2003
  8. Ron Nijboer

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:38:24 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
    <> scribbled:

    >I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now, giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.

    Since you've used at least two versions of the
    program what in gods name do you need a help
    file for?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 18, 2003
  9. Ron Nijboer

    Ron Nijboer Guest

    Sorry, I made a mistake, sent the wrong text.
    The information regarding avoiding spam, you referred to, is not quite clear
    to me.
    Can you please tell me how to send an e-mail without having my e-address
    stated? Thank you.
    Ron

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 18, 2003
  10. Ron Nijboer

    Ron Nijboer Guest

    Thank you. If you are really interested, send me your e-mail address and I
    could send you 6 pages with information about the things I expect to learn
    from help.
    Did you really miss the point that I only used ONE version of the program
    with a working help function?
    Merry Christmas.
    Ron

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 18, 2003
  11. Ron Nijboer

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:02:06 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
    <> scribbled:

    >Sorry, I made a mistake, sent the wrong text.
    >The information regarding avoiding spam, you referred to, is not quite clear
    >to me.
    >Can you please tell me how to send an e-mail without having my e-address
    >stated? Thank you.

    This isn't email, this is usenet.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 18, 2003
  12. Ron Nijboer

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:19:30 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
    <> scribbled:

    >Thank you. If you are really interested, send me your e-mail address and I

    Why? Are you afraid to discuss them here?

    >could send you 6 pages with information about the things I expect to learn
    >from help.

    For ****'s sake, it's a P2P sharing program, and completely
    self explanitory.

    >Did you really miss the point that I only used ONE version of the program
    >with a working help function?

    Did you miss the point where I said you've USED at least two
    version of the program and asked why after USING at least
    two versions of the program would you need a help file for
    something as simplistic as a P2P application?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 18, 2003
  13. Ron Nijboer

    SlowwHand Guest

    SlowwHand, Dec 18, 2003
  14. Ron Nijboer

    Ron Nijboer Guest

    I think so too. But as long as Kazaa K++ v.2.4.0 is working....and does not
    swear.
    Ron

    Ron Nijboer, Dec 18, 2003
  15. Ron Nijboer

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:22:18 -0600, "SlowwHand"
    <Don'> scribbled:

    >"Ron Nijboer" <> wrote in message
    >> I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
    >> downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
    >> am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
    >> appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
    >> Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
    >> Ron
    >>
    >> I believe KazaaLite is history.

    Please don't precede your replies with a quote marker.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 18, 2003