    jeg Guest

    Why have my download speeds suddenly become so slow? All the bandwidths
    being shown are slow too for files I search for. Any ideas?
    jeg, Oct 15, 2003

  2. jeg

    Brian H¹© Guest

    jeg said:

    > Why have my download speeds suddenly become so slow? All the bandwidths
    > being shown are slow too for files I search for. Any ideas?

    You are possibly downloading from someone on dial-up and who has a lot of people
    downloading from them.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 16, 2003

  3. jeg

    anthonyberet Guest

    jeg wrote:
    > Why have my download speeds suddenly become so slow? All the
    > bandwidths being shown are slow too for files I search for. Any ideas?

    Maybe your ISP is throttling the Fastrack ports.
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet
    anthonyberet, Oct 16, 2003