    Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.

    I uninstalled and went back to Kazaa Lite.

    Norm

    Norm, Aug 27, 2004

  2. In article <H_tXc.5991$>, Norm says...

    > Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.

    Can't you say why? I don't even know who you are, so how do I know that what
    you have just said is valid?

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

    Norman Miller, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Norm

    Norm Guest

    "Norman Miller" <> wrote in message
    > In article <H_tXc.5991$>, Norm says...
    >
    > > Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.

    > Can't you say why? I don't even know who you are, so how do I know that

    what
    > you have just said is valid?
    >
    > --
    > Norman
    > ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    > ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    > ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    Trust me!

    Norm

    Norm, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Norm

    > In article <H_tXc.5991$>, Norm says...
    >
    > > Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.

    > Can't you say why? I don't even know who you are, so how do I know that

    what
    > you have just said is valid?
    >
    > --
    > Norman
    > ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    > ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    > ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    PS - If you don't know me, you haven't read this NG for very long.

    Norm

    Norm, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Norm

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <LquXc.5993$>,
    says...

    > "Norman Miller" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <H_tXc.5991$>, Norm says...
    > >
    > > > Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.

    > > Can't you say why? I don't even know who you are, so how do I know that

    > what
    > > you have just said is valid?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Norman
    > > ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    > > ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    > > ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    > Trust me!
    >
    > Norm

    I do, because I did the same.

    Kazaa Lite and the Diet-K plugin is way better

    FR
    --

    www.flyingrat.net

    Flying Rat, Aug 27, 2004
  6. Norm wrote:

    > "Norman Miller" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>In article <H_tXc.5991$>, Norm says...
    >>

    >>>Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.

    >>Can't you say why? I don't even know who you are, so how do I know that

    > what
    >
    >>you have just said is valid?
    >>
    >>--
    >>Norman
    >>~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    >>~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    >>~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    > Trust me!
    >
    > Norm

    Norm, it would be nice for you to tell us why this is a bad program.
    However, I 100% agree with you.

    --
    http://www.safercomputing.com <-- keep your computer safe and secure
    the easy way!

    Tom - Safercomputing.com, Aug 27, 2004
  7. Norm

    Halo Guest

    I have just reinstalled everything on my pc and find I cannot download
    kazzalite anymore, if anybody knows where I can get it from I would be
    gratefull if you could tell me,
    thanks

    Halo, Aug 27, 2004
  8. Norm

    SwissTony Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/6xkl9

    SwissTony, Aug 27, 2004
  9. "Halo" <> wrote in message
    > I have just reinstalled everything on my pc and find I cannot download
    > kazzalite anymore, if anybody knows where I can get it from I would be
    > gratefull if you could tell me,
    > thanks
    >

    > "Norm" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Norman Miller" <> wrote in message
    > >> In article <H_tXc.5991$>, Norm says...

    > >> Can't you say why? I don't even know who you are, so how do I know that

    > > what
    > >> you have just said is valid?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Norman
    > >> ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    > >> ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    > >> ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    > > PS - If you don't know me, you haven't read this NG for very long.
    > >
    > > Norm

    http://www.oldversion.com/

    HTH

    Dr Hackenbush, Aug 27, 2004
  10. Norm

    Halo Guest

    Thankyou both

    "Dr Hackenbush" <> wrote in
    message news:00FXc.859$...

    Halo, Aug 27, 2004
  11. Norm

    KnowBody Guest

    Norm wrote:

    > Be warned:
    > Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.
    > I uninstalled and went back to Kazaa Lite.
    > Norm

    Just curious what would you call the best freeware P2P for Windows?
    Best one I've found was Bearshare, but even that is very lacking.
    (lack of useful filtering / search functions)

    KnowBody, Aug 27, 2004
  12. Norm

    PuppyKatt Guest

    emule.

    "KnowBody" <> wrote in message
    : Norm wrote:
    :
    : > Be warned:

    PuppyKatt, Aug 28, 2004
  13. Norm

    SA Guest

    Ya. I know.

    SA, Aug 29, 2004
  14. Norm

    KnowBody Guest

    PuppyKatt wrote:
    > emule.

    Tried it... If thats the best freeware P2P program for Windows,
    Windows dont have squat thats worth a hill of beans.

    Maybe its a clean interface, but search function is very primitive.

    I was hoping there was a P2P program that had a search with real
    options with filters etc. Like gtk-gnutella is with linux.

    KnowBody, Aug 30, 2004
  15. Norm

    geothermal Guest

    KnowBody wrote:

    >> "KnowBody" <> wrote in message
    >> : Norm wrote:
    >> :
    >> : > Be warned:
    >> : > Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a real piece of shit.
    >> : > I uninstalled and went back to Kazaa Lite.
    >> : > Norm
    >> :
    >> : Just curious what would you call the best freeware P2P for Windows?
    >> : Best one I've found was Bearshare, but even that is very lacking.
    >> : (lack of useful filtering / search functions)

    > PuppyKatt wrote:
    > > emule.

    > Tried it... If thats the best freeware P2P program for Windows,
    > Windows dont have squat thats worth a hill of beans.
    >
    > Maybe its a clean interface, but search function is very primitive.
    >
    > I was hoping there was a P2P program that had a search with real
    > options with filters etc. Like gtk-gnutella is with linux.

    Try winmx.

    Geothermal

    geothermal, Oct 8, 2004
  16. Norm

    The Tech Guy Guest

    Kazza sucks
    lots of use bittorrent

    I have some info on a bittorrent and sites to get the files
    http://www.supportcave.com/Filesharing-Kazaa-Imesh-BitTorrent.html

    Azureus ius great along with SuprNova.org, its fast and hardy no fakes

    --
    Jason

    Adware Spyware Removal - Scan your PC Absolutely FREE
    http://www.supportcave.com/spy-sweeper.html

    The Tech Guy, Oct 9, 2004