    saying the access is denied. how could I remove and delete this file?
    TIA
    Win XP PRO is my OS

    noosha, Dec 8, 2003

  2. noosha

    Harrison Guest

    Close Kazaa and then delete the file.

    Harrison, Dec 9, 2003

  3. noosha

    kryptyk Guest

    Close Kazaa before trying to delete the file. If this fails remove Kazaa

    kryptyk, Dec 9, 2003
  4. noosha

    kryptyk Guest

    The file may still be attached to Kazaa. Make sure you close Kazaa before
    trying to delete file. If this does not work remove Kazaa completely from
    your system then try and delete the file.

    kryptyk, Dec 9, 2003
  5. noosha

    Dennis Guest

    In some cases you may need to reboot, but after that delting the file should
    be no problem.

    Dennis, Dec 10, 2003