    need to pay extra money for updates like I do for McAfee on my other
    computer. Please tell me which program do you recommend for kids, Pro or
    Personal version ? Thank you in advance for your advice .

    Andy, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not sure what you mean by "for kids", but for
    ease of use, and a simpler interface, I recommend
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0.
    http://www.kaspersky.com/choose

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:51:26 GMT, in
    <OvhBc.403315$>
    Andy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure what you mean by "for kids", but for
    > ease of use, and a simpler interface, I recommend
    > Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0.
    > http://www.kaspersky.com/choose
    >

    > On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:51:26 GMT, in
    > <OvhBc.403315$>
    > Andy scrawled:
    >
    > >I consider to buy one of Kaspersky Anti-Virus Programs : Kasperski Anti-
    > >Virus Pro or Kasperski Anti- Virus Personal. I would like to know if I

    will
    > >need to pay extra money for updates like I do for McAfee on my other
    > >computer. Please tell me which program do you recommend for kids, Pro or
    > >Personal version ? Thank you in advance for your advice .
    > >

    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Thank you Mike for advice.

    Andy, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:01:33 GMT, in
    <xzpBc.32$>
    Andy scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm not sure what you mean by "for kids", but for
    >> ease of use, and a simpler interface, I recommend
    >> Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0.
    >> http://www.kaspersky.com/choose

    <snip>

    >Thank you Mike for advice.