    wij zijn sinds kort lid van at home maar we kunnen ons niet aanmelden om te
    e-mailen.
    graag zouden wij dit wel kunnen.

    familie cremers, Aug 22, 2006

  2. familie cremers

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:37:04 +0200, "familie cremers"
    <> wrote:

    >Geachte heer, dame
    > wij zijn sinds kort lid van at home maar we kunnen ons niet aanmelden om te
    >e-mailen.
    >graag zouden wij dit wel kunnen.

    Dutch translation:

    Dear lord, lady we are recently member of ate home but we cannot
    submit an application to e-mail gladly we this, however, are possible.

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, Aug 22, 2006

  3. familie cremers

    SgtMinor Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:37:04 +0200, "familie cremers"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Geachte heer, dame
    >>wij zijn sinds kort lid van at home maar we kunnen ons niet aanmelden om te
    >>e-mailen.
    >>graag zouden wij dit wel kunnen.

    > Dutch translation:
    >
    > Dear lord, lady we are recently member of ate home but we cannot
    > submit an application to e-mail gladly we this, however, are possible.
    >
    > Huh?

    Hey, you're the one who claimed it was a translation.

    What the Cremers family was trying to do - I'm guessing - is to
    send a message to their ISP's help desk stating, more or less:

    "Dear sir [or] madam

    We have recently subscribed to @home but we cannot log on to our
    email account, and we would like to be able to do so."

    I will be happy to translate your response to the Cremers.

    SgtMinor, Aug 22, 2006
  4. heb je de juiste instellingen gebruikt in outlook?
    zit je achter een router of gebruik je een hub???

    server inkomende mail= mail
    smtp server = mail

    gert miltenburg

    Gertmiltenburg, Aug 22, 2006
  5. familie cremers

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:23:53 -0400, SgtMinor
    <> wrote:

    >Hey, you're the one who claimed it was a translation.

    No.. Altavista was. :)

    >What the Cremers family was trying to do - I'm guessing - is to
    >send a message to their ISP's help desk stating, more or less:
    >
    >"Dear sir [or] madam
    >
    >We have recently subscribed to @home but we cannot log on to our
    >email account, and we would like to be able to do so."
    >
    >I will be happy to translate your response to the Cremers.

    "Contact your ISP". :)

    Evan Platt, Aug 22, 2006