    I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book

    I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need some help.

    vivek
    vivek, Dec 11, 2003

  2. vivek

    Guest

    Hi

    I dont want to know if they are exactly same but if they are similar that is
    the main reason that we have Transcender and MeasureUp etc ..isnt it.

    Thanks for the Tips about ADO.NET , I had a feeling that Kalani's book does
    not cover enough of ADO.NET...what about the other topics...does it cover
    enough of it??

    vivek

    "Humanity" <> wrote in message
    > The questions in the Kalani book aren't the type of questions that
    > you'll see in the exam! Exam style is more like <censored due to
    > NDA>, but doing the Kalani questions will still be helpful because
    > it enables you to find out your weak areas. They are a similar level
    > of difficulty to the exam.
    >
    > Read quite a bit more about ADO.NET, though.
    >
    > "vivek" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > I suppoes many of you have used Kalani's book for 70-316, I wanted to

    know
    > > how are the exam questions as related to the sample question in Kalani's
    > > book. Are the question in the book - tougher, off topic etc.
    > >
    > > I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book
    > >
    > > I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need some help.
    > >
    > > vivek

    , Dec 11, 2003

  3. vivek

    Guest Guest