    Suggestions from a people who have passed 70-315 would be
    greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Lakshmi

    Lakshmi, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Lakshmi

    Eric Guest

    Lakshmi wrote:

    > Kalani is a huge book to "just" prepare for exam.

    It's also designed to teach you a lot of useful info. It's not "just"
    for the exam.

    Most people who have used ASP.NET for a long time don't know all of the
    things Kalani teaches. You can just skip the sections if you know the
    material already. Each section starts with the test objective, so you
    can just skip the areas you know already.

    Eric

    Eric, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Lakshmi

    Raja Guest

    Hi Lakshmi,

    Amit Kalani's book is useful, just not for exam prep, but
    for afterwards as well. Therefore, it's definitely worth
    buying and worth reading. If you're quite familiar with a
    topic, you can just skim/skip it in the book and read the
    rest.

    The Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/64coq

    Good Luck !

    - Raja.