    I alse tried the Errata version, same result.

    Thanks

    Charlene
    charlene, Jan 7, 2004

  2. charlene

    john sermini Guest

    Kalani has the source code posted on his web site at
    http://www.techcontent.com. You might try to look at his code and see if it
    works. Also you could try to contact him directly...

    Good Luck,
    John

    john sermini, Jan 7, 2004

  3. charlene

    Simon Guest

    Hi,
    I'm studying for 70-305 using Mike Gunderloy's book.

    I had the same problem that you had (those books seems to have the same
    exercises...)
    Anyway, the problem is in the createeventsource part.
    If you comment that part and change the event log source to Application,
    you'd be able to see the error in the Application Log in the event viewer...

    Can anyone explain this ???

    Simon, Jan 7, 2004