    spyware or addware?
    I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    Heidi
    Heidi Manway, Nov 23, 2006

  2. Heidi Manway

    richard Guest

    "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > x-no-archive-yes
    >
    > Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    > spyware or addware?
    > I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?
    >
    > Heidi

    "bear share" is decent
    richard, Nov 23, 2006

  3. Heidi Manway

    Guest

    "Heidi Manway" <> wrote:

    >x-no-archive-yes
    >
    >Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    >spyware or addware?
    >I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    Google: Kaaza
    at the very bottom:

    Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.
    If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the
    removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."

    Time to start using Torrents.

    --
    How cocaine is made
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZHUmyrwOXI&mode=related&search=
  4. Heidi Manway

    richard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "Heidi Manway" <> wrote:
    >
    >>x-no-archive-yes
    >>
    >>Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    >>spyware or addware?
    >>I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    > Google: Kaaza
    > at the very bottom:

    > Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.
    > If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the
    > removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."
    >
    > Time to start using Torrents.

    To me torrents are a PITA. It may take you days just to get one complete
    30kb file.
    Why? Because it seems that the system is relying to heavily on UP loading.
    While you are trying to acquire 1 file, 10 others are tapping from what you
    have.
    At least with "Bear share" it is more viable form of file sharing and it
    does offer you an alternative to purchase the file.
    richard, Nov 23, 2006
  5. Heidi Manway

    Calum Guest

    Re: Kaaza Lite where is this Mp3 file share Program I cannot accessit?

    wrote:

    > Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.
    > If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the
    > removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."
    >
    > Time to start using Torrents.

    Or a different search engine :) (Life's too short for torrents anyway.)
    Calum, Nov 23, 2006
  6. Heidi Manway

    Ozark Guest

    Heidi Manway wrote:
    > x-no-archive-yes
    >
    > Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    > spyware or addware?
    > I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?
    >
    > Heidi

    Hi Heidi,
    Try: http;//filesharingplace.com check the downloads section. I prefer
    Kazaa Lite Resurrection it works great for me. They also have downloads
    of other P2P & Torent software.
    No spyware etc.

    Good luck
    Ozark, Nov 23, 2006
  7. Heidi Manway

    Guest

    Calum <> wrote:

    > wrote:

    >> Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.
    >> If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the
    >> removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."
    >>
    >> Time to start using Torrents.

    >Or a different search engine :) (Life's too short for torrents anyway.)

    I agree with both you and richard.

    Large torrents can take a long while (no instant gratification), and
    torrents that are years old are still being listed, but not being
    seeded.

    I don't download music, just games and applications, torrents work
    well for me in that respect.

    --
    Celebrate Thanksgiving with one of televisions greatest moments:
    The WKRP Turkey Drop. As God is my Witness
  8. Heidi Manway

    Tester Guest

    On 23 Nov 2006 10:53:43 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <>
    wrote:

    >x-no-archive-yes
    >
    >Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    >spyware or addware?
    >I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    http://filesharingplace.be has Kazaa Lite Resurrection.

    However, I think it is dying. You might want to try Emule or use
    torrents.

    Also, watch out for shared executables including files which contain
    macros. (e.g. Word documengs) Many of them have viruses or trojans.

    Tester, Nov 23, 2006
  9. Heidi Manway

    Alan Guest

    Heidi Manway wrote:
    > x-no-archive-yes
    >
    > Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    > spyware or addware?
    > I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?
    >
    > Heidi

    I use Limewire. Only an annoyance to Buy it when first opening...
    Alan, Nov 24, 2006
  10. Heidi Manway wrote:

    > Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    > spyware or addware?
    > I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    Get Kazaa Lite Resurrection here:

    http://filesharingplace.be/downloads/index.php
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"
    Tattoo Vampire, Nov 24, 2006
  11. <> wrote in message
    > "Heidi Manway" <> wrote:
    >
    >>x-no-archive-yes
    >>
    >>Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    >>spyware or addware?
    >>I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    > Google: Kaaza
    > at the very bottom:

    > Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.
    > If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the
    > removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."
    >
    > Time to start using Torrents.

    Quite funny that they are defending their intellectual property rights
    involving a program that is used to ripoff everybody elses.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Nov 24, 2006
  12. Heidi Manway

    spider40 Guest

    I have been using Shareaza (http://www.shareaza.com) for years and
    never had any probs, I usually leave it downloading overnight as most
    sources are in the US. I have managed to get over 5000 MP3s and 7000
    Karaoke songs. I also have managed to get loads of software. Check it
    out, there is absolutly no spyware - as proved with CCleaner and
    Spybot. Just keep your virus checker and spyware checker upto date and
    you will have no problems. There's even a facility to chat to other
    users and browse thier files! HTH
    spider40, Nov 24, 2006
  13. Heidi Manway

    Daave Guest

    wrote:
    > "Heidi Manway" <> wrote:
    >
    >> x-no-archive-yes
    >>
    >> Hi for Mp3 File share people have mentioned Kaaza Lite which has no
    >> spyware or addware?
    >> I can no longer find it? whats a good alternative?

    > Google: Kaaza
    > at the very bottom:

    > Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.
    > If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the
    > removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."

    That's weird. It appears that one of the sites is Filesharingplace.com
    (I wonder what the other one is).

    Does this mean that my post won't be archived?

    Google needs to grow a pair...
    Daave, Nov 25, 2006