    A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they haven't) shows
    that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    How futile.

    ilmc, Jan 23, 2004

  2. ilmc

    °Mike° Guest

    Troll enablers are as bad as the trolls themselves. Welcome
    to my shit bin.

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:11:04 -0000, in
    <bus9lp$lrr3j$-berlin.de>
    ilmc scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 23, 2004

  3. ilmc

    ilmc Guest

    °Mike° typed:
    > Troll enablers are as bad as the trolls themselves. Welcome
    > to my shit bin.
    >

    > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:11:04 -0000, in
    > <bus9lp$lrr3j$-berlin.de>
    > ilmc scrawled:
    >
    >> A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    >> haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    >> How futile.
    >>

    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Well, I wasn't expecting any reply that wasn't already kf'd. Certainly not
    from you. Pot-kettle-black?

    ilmc, Jan 23, 2004
  4. ilmc

    trout Guest

    ilmc wrote:

    > A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    > haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    > How futile.

    Replies to a troll's post are their meat and potatoes.
    Naming them in the subject of a new thread, to note that you're
    'ignoring' them, is (for them) a rich, creamy dessert.
    --
    "Please do not feed the trolls."

    trout, Jan 24, 2004
  5. ilmc

    Rob K Guest

    ilmc wrote:
    > A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they haven't) shows
    > that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    > How futile.

    True, but, as Mike and trout said....
    Don't feed 'em.

    How's things with 'er indoors, 'at this point in time' ?

    :D

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jan 24, 2004
  6. ilmc wrote:
    > A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    > haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    > How futile.

    What is " X-NoArchive"?

    Igor Sikorsky, Jan 24, 2004
  7. ilmc

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:55:16 GMT, "Igor Sikorsky"
    <> wrote:

    >ilmc wrote:
    >> A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    >> haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    >> How futile.

    >What is " X-NoArchive"?

    What is Google?

    Harrison, Jan 24, 2004
  8. ilmc

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004
  9. ilmc

    trout Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > "Igor Sikorsky" <> wrote in
    >
    >> ilmc wrote:
    >>> A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    >>> haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    >>> How futile.

    >> What is " X-NoArchive"?

    > Via Google search engine:
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    > 8&safe=off&q=%22+X-No+Archive%22&spell=1
    >

    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5BF32B27

    Whois : cyberpass.net

    'whois -h whois.internic.net cyberpass.net'
    Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net

    'whois -h whois.opensrs.net cyberpass.net'

    Registrant:
    Anonymizer, Inc.
    5694 Mission Center Road
    San Diego, CA 92108-4380
    US

    Domain name: CYBERPASS.NET
    --
    "You weren't expecting the troll in this thread?"

    trout, Jan 24, 2004
  10. ilmc

    Boomer Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "Igor Sikorsky" <> wrote in

    >>> What is " X-NoArchive"?

    >> Via Google search engine:
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    >> 8&safe=off&q=%22+X-No+Archive%22&spell=1
    >>

    >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5BF32B27

    > Whois : cyberpass.net
    >
    > 'whois -h whois.internic.net cyberpass.net'
    > Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
    > Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
    >
    > 'whois -h whois.opensrs.net cyberpass.net'
    >
    > Registrant:
    > Anonymizer, Inc.
    > 5694 Mission Center Road
    > San Diego, CA 92108-4380
    > US
    >
    > Domain name: CYBERPASS.NET

    SHIT! The name should have tipped me off! <smacks head>

    Thanks, trout.

    --
    He's such a jerk!

    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004
  11. ilmc

    ilmc Guest

    Rob K typed:
    > ilmc wrote:
    >> A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    >> haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    >> How futile.

    > True, but, as Mike and trout said....
    > Don't feed 'em.
    >
    > How's things with 'er indoors, 'at this point in time' ?
    >
    > :D
    >
    > --
    > My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Doing well so far - she admits to one puff over the last five days.
    Conversly, because I have to keep my supplyout or her sight and therefore on
    me, I'm smoking more!
    :-(

    ilmc, Jan 24, 2004
  12. ilmc

    Jay Guest

    "ilmc" <> wrote in message
    > A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they haven't)

    shows
    > that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    > How futile.

    How boring.
    Will the small penised underlings of this newsgroup please go and get laid
    so that you no longer feel the need to have these (oh so) very dull flame
    things.

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 24, 2004
  13. ilmc

    Miggsee Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "trout" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Boomer wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Igor Sikorsky" <> wrote in

    > >> Via Google search engine:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    > >> 8&safe=off&q=%22+X-No+Archive%22&spell=1
    > >>

    > >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5BF32B27

    > > Whois : cyberpass.net
    > >
    > > 'whois -h whois.internic.net cyberpass.net'
    > > Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
    > > Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
    > >
    > > 'whois -h whois.opensrs.net cyberpass.net'
    > >
    > > Registrant:
    > > Anonymizer, Inc.
    > > 5694 Mission Center Road
    > > San Diego, CA 92108-4380
    > > US
    > >
    > > Domain name: CYBERPASS.NET

    > SHIT! The name should have tipped me off! <smacks head>
    >
    > Thanks, trout.
    >
    > --
    > He's such a jerk!

    Don't sweat it, Boomer! :) :) Watch that mouth! ;)

    Miggsee, Jan 24, 2004
  14. ilmc

    Miggsee Guest

    Dink!!!
    (Jay hitting the bottom of the bin)

    Miggsee, Jan 24, 2004
  15. It was on Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:55:03 -0500, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Miggsee wrote:

    > Dink!!!
    > (Jay hitting the bottom of the bin)

    He's been sitting in mine a while now. :)

    > "Jay" <> wrote in message

    <said nothing of any import>

    >> "ilmc" <> wrote in message
    >> > A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they haven't)

    >> shows
    >> > that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts. How futile.

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998

    William Poaster, Jan 24, 2004
  16. ilmc

    Boomer Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in news:mridnbJvLdaGGo_dRVn-
    :

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "trout" <> wrote in

    >> > Whois : cyberpass.net
    >> >
    >> > 'whois -h whois.internic.net cyberpass.net'
    >> > Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
    >> > Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
    >> >
    >> > 'whois -h whois.opensrs.net cyberpass.net'
    >> >
    >> > Registrant:
    >> > Anonymizer, Inc.
    >> > 5694 Mission Center Road
    >> > San Diego, CA 92108-4380
    >> > US
    >> >
    >> > Domain name: CYBERPASS.NET

    >> SHIT! The name should have tipped me off! <smacks head>
    >>
    >> Thanks, trout.
    >>
    >> --
    >> He's such a jerk!

    > Don't sweat it, Boomer! :) :) Watch that mouth! ;)

    ;)

    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004
  17. ilmc

    trout Guest

    Jay wrote:

    > "ilmc" <> wrote in message
    >> A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    >> haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    >> How futile.

    > How boring.
    > Will the small penised underlings of this newsgroup please go and get
    > laid so that you no longer feel the need to have these (oh so) very
    > dull flame things.
    >
    > Jay

    A. Without a hyphen; this says that they are small, and have penises.
    B. It's not a 'flame' thing. Look up a definition.
    C. 'Get laid' and 'little dick' lames are the essence of dullness.
    --
    "Consider *not* posting when you don't know what the **** you're talking
    about."

    trout, Jan 24, 2004
  18. ilmc

    Jay Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Jay wrote:
    >
    > > "ilmc" <> wrote in message
    > >> A quick google to see if they have fixed " X-NoArchive" (they
    > >> haven't) shows that k-man replies to some of my (occasional) posts.
    > >> How futile.

    > > How boring.
    > > Will the small penised underlings of this newsgroup please go and get
    > > laid so that you no longer feel the need to have these (oh so) very
    > > dull flame things.
    > >
    > > Jay

    > A. Without a hyphen; this says that they are small, and have penises.
    > B. It's not a 'flame' thing. Look up a definition.
    > C. 'Get laid' and 'little dick' lames are the essence of dullness.
    > --
    > "Consider *not* posting when you don't know what the **** you're talking
    > about."

    Google groups shows that you are often involved in childish bitch-threads.
    If my definition of the word flame is off-track then that is because it
    bores me rigid and I have no desire to join any little gang or play usenet
    war games.

    Jay, Jan 24, 2004
  19. ilmc

    trout Guest

    Jay wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> Jay wrote:
    >>
    >>> "ilmc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> How boring.
    >>> Will the small penised underlings of this newsgroup please go and
    >>> get laid so that you no longer feel the need to have these (oh so)
    >>> very dull flame things.
    >>>
    >>> Jay

    >> A. Without a hyphen; this says that they are small, and have penises.
    >> B. It's not a 'flame' thing. Look up a definition.
    >> C. 'Get laid' and 'little dick' lames are the essence of dullness.
    >> --
    >> "Consider *not* posting when you don't know what the **** you're
    >> talking about."

    > Google groups shows that you are often involved in childish
    > bitch-threads. If my definition of the word flame is off-track then
    > that is because it bores me rigid and I have no desire to join any
    > little gang or play usenet war games.

    Yet, here you are. Pointlessly yapping away, and chatting with a
    troll. You don't have to 'join a gang' to avoid saying rather stupid
    things. You just have to be 'not stupid'.

    And here, we see the use of generic insults, in lieu of actually
    knowing what the **** you're talking about.
    --
    "I wonder if you're bright enough to realize how dumb you sound."

    trout, Jan 25, 2004
  20. ilmc

    trout Guest

    Jay wrote:

    > Yes well, I got bored of the posts after the 1st Google page so gave
    > the benefit of the doubt.

    I'm guessing this is typical of your 'research'.

    > This one seemes apt:

    And now, resorting to quoting unattributed insults while sucking the
    troll's ass. You're quite the little buffoon.
    --
    "Toddle off, Sonny."

    trout, Jan 25, 2004