    to update the bios.

    Regards,

    Carlos

    carlos, Aug 15, 2005

  2. have you tried installing the nForce 3 drivers from nvidia.com first?
    Second, doesn't Asus have bootable floppy disk makers that will boot up to
    install a bios?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=, Aug 16, 2005

  3. carlos

    carlos Guest

    Greetings Matt, thank you for your kindness...
    Yes I have installed those drivers which I've downloaded from Nvida web page
    already, since the disk doesn't boot up itself I went to the software
    section and hited the executer to install the bios update program but the
    answer it is : Unable to create NT driver service for BS_DEF.DLL.
    Something alse I tried was I download that program from envidia toght,
    installation did not success whit an answer like: Not Asus motherboard
    detected, the installation will be aborted, or somethilng like that.

    Regards,

    Carlos

    p.d. the spelling feature doesn't work and my english it is not that good,
    as I know you already notice, I'm trying to improve it.

    carlos, Aug 16, 2005