  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?=, Feb 24, 2007

  3. Kue2

    Keith Guest

    Doesn't play all media files, but it is better than nothing ;-> Did it fail
    to play a particular media file or did not work at all? There is another
    codec pack named Vista codec pack that has 64-bit codecs.

    Keith, Feb 24, 2007
  4. It didn't work at all. I don't remember the exact message that I received
    but it said that it wasn't compatible. I have Windows Pro X64.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?=, Feb 24, 2007
  5. I have XP pro x64 edition too.It reads DVD media but doesn't write on
    them.Why? Is this related to codecs or something else?

    =?Utf-8?B?b3JhbHRvc3Vu?=, Feb 26, 2007
  6. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    As I posted elsewhere, XP X64 doesn't have native DVD writing ability, you
    need third party software like Nero or Roxio

    John Barnes, Feb 26, 2007