    Grandstream and also that's what I use as Proxy in the SPA3000.

    Odd!

    David

    David Floyd, Jul 1, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    gumusluk Guest

    David, You're correct about justdial.com

    It's really strange as that site belongs to an Indian company. I don't
    understand how the sip address can be justdial.com under these
    circumstances!

    John.

    gumusluk, Jul 2, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    Dave Gill Guest

    gumusluk <> wrote:

    > David, You're correct about justdial.com
    >
    > It's really strange as that site belongs to an Indian company. I don't
    > understand how the sip address can be justdial.com under these
    > circumstances!

    With such a dog's dinner mixture of domains and IP addresses, and SIP
    addresses that aren't, I'm surprised the service works at all, but it
    does.

    Dave Gill, Jul 2, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 18:15:43 +0100,
    (Dave Gill) wrote:

    >gumusluk <> wrote:
    >
    >> David, You're correct about justdial.com
    >>
    >> It's really strange as that site belongs to an Indian company. I don't
    >> understand how the sip address can be justdial.com under these
    >> circumstances!

    >With such a dog's dinner mixture of domains and IP addresses, and SIP
    >addresses that aren't, I'm surprised the service works at all, but it
    >does.

    And the service is very reliable .

    , Jul 2, 2005
  5. David Floyd

    Joe Harrison Guest

    Can someone help me by summarising what Just Dial VOIP actually give you and
    how much it costs? Perhaps I'm getting old but I find it impossible to
    understand their website.

    What I really want is somewhere cheap to route UK mobile calls from my
    SPA-3000. Just Dial say "Calls to UK mobiles are capped at a maximum of
    £0.20 off-peak, £0.15 weekend for a up to 20 minutes, the normal pence per
    minute rate then applies. "

    Does that mean 20p per call so long as you don't exceed 20 minutes duration
    for any one call? Fantastic deal if so, but I certainly hope it doesn't mean
    20p/min.

    Also they talk about signing up to their "JD001" to pay 1.99 per month, what
    are you actually supposed to get for that?

    Finally do you buy blocks of credit that slowly expires, like Sipgate, or is
    it monthly billing.

    TIA
    Joe

    Joe Harrison, Jul 4, 2005
  6. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:17:23 GMT, "Joe Harrison"
    <> wrote:

    >Finally do you buy blocks of credit that slowly expires, like Sipgate, or is
    >it monthly billing.

    Monthly billing Joe I am on their JD MAX which is costing me just over
    £ 8.00 a month I think but I am considering ditching it in favor of
    TalkTalk's option 3 at 7.99 .

    , Jul 4, 2005
  7. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Joe Harrison writes
    >Can someone help me by summarising what Just Dial VOIP actually give you and
    >how much it costs? Perhaps I'm getting old but I find it impossible to
    >understand their website.
    >
    >What I really want is somewhere cheap to route UK mobile calls from my
    >SPA-3000. Just Dial say "Calls to UK mobiles are capped at a maximum of
    >£0.20 off-peak, £0.15 weekend for a up to 20 minutes, the normal pence per
    >minute rate then applies. "
    >
    >Does that mean 20p per call so long as you don't exceed 20 minutes duration
    >for any one call? Fantastic deal if so, but I certainly hope it doesn't mean
    >20p/min.

    To quote from their website
    "Calls to UK mobiles are capped at a maximum of £0.20 off-peak, £0.15
    weekend for a up to 20 minutes, the normal pence per minute rate then
    applies. Calls costing less than £0.20 off-peak, £0.15 weekend will be
    charged as standard."

    I think that's quite clear.

    Their standard rates vary according to network - see the prices on their
    website.

    >Also they talk about signing up to their "JD001" to pay 1.99 per month, what
    >are you actually supposed to get for that?

    A UK geographical number, Voice Mail etc and free UK calls in evening
    and week-end see their website:
    https://www.justdialvoip.com/pages/benefits.asp

    >Finally do you buy blocks of credit that slowly expires, like Sipgate, or is
    >it monthly billing.

    Monthly billing.

    David

    David Floyd, Jul 5, 2005