    Justdial.

    I will also need to rent a adapter or similar with it

    Thanks

    Carl, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Carl

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:56:52 GMT, "Carl"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there any other VOIP provider where i can pay monthly except BT and
    >Justdial.

    Oh yes take a look at Voipfone.co.uk 1.99 a month for a local number
    and either a few pounds for a block of minutes or just stick a fiver
    in your account and use it , just about the best available in the UK
    unless you want to go up market a little and try Vonage or Freetalk.

    , Oct 29, 2005

  3. Carl

    paul123 Guest

    Voiptalk.org offer similar packages as voipfone. As with voipfone, no
    monthly payments necessary if you don't need the local number. 0870
    numbers are free with a bundle.

    paul123, Oct 30, 2005
  4. Carl

    Deag Guest

    "Carl" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > The last week or so my voip line has been playing up. For some reason i am
    > not able to call out. And ppl are struggling to call in.
    >
    > Sometimes it will ring in and out. I am using the Handytone 486 with a
    > linksys router.
    >
    > Is there any other VOIP provider where i can pay monthly except BT and
    > Justdial.
    >
    > I will also need to rent a adapter or similar with it
    >
    > Thanks

    I had the same problems with Justdial, randomly worked dialling out and
    rarely worked dialling in. I now use www.freetalk.co.uk and have not had an
    issue, works each and every time.

    Deag, Nov 16, 2005