    I don't see anything like this in the settings on the Snom. There are
    only NAT/STUN and outbound proxy settings.

    Any comments?

    gumusluk, Jun 27, 2005

  2. I think that justdialvoip is only supported with grandstream ata devices.

    Have you tried other service providers such as voiptalk (www.voiptalk.org),
    and voipfone (www.voipfone.co.uk). As far as I know voiptalk test all
    products that they sell with their service so it's more or less guaranteed
    to work.

    VoIP Knowledge, Jun 27, 2005

  3. gumusluk

    gumusluk Guest

    VoIP Knowledge wrote:
    > I think that justdialvoip is only supported with grandstream ata devices.
    >
    > Have you tried other service providers such as voiptalk (www.voiptalk.org),
    > and voipfone (www.voipfone.co.uk). As far as I know voiptalk test all
    > products that they sell with their service so it's more or less guaranteed
    > to work.

    Justdial works with Sipura devices and really I don't see any reason
    why it shouldn't work with the Snom 190. I have now tried it with my
    Snom and I can't get it to work. Instead of registering and returning
    "OK" it returns with " Invalid presence description or note."

    I don't know what I can do to correct this. It is working with a
    Sipura device connected to the same router so I don't see it as a
    router issue.

    I would like to use justdial as there £4.99 for unlimited calls is
    very useful for me.

    gumusluk, Jun 28, 2005