    David Floyd Guest

    Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

    David
    David Floyd, Jun 23, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    Dave Gill Guest

    David Floyd <> wrote:

    > Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

    Works perfectly on my SPA-1001.

    Dave Gill, Jun 23, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    Dave Gill Guest

    Dave Gill <> wrote:

    > David Floyd <> wrote:
    >
    > > Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

    > Works perfectly on my SPA-1001.

    SIP Settings

    SIP Proxy-Require: com.nortelnetworks.firewall

    Proxy and Registration

    Proxy: justdial.com
    Outbound Proxy: 82.110.16.193
    Use Outbound Proxy: yes
    Use OB Proxy In Dialog: yes
    Register Expires: [I have this set to 180]

    Subscriber Information

    User ID and Password: [whatever you chose when you signed up]
    Auth ID: [same as User ID]
    Use Auth ID: yes

    Dave Gill, Jun 23, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:07:42 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

    Mine is working fine David .
    , Jun 23, 2005
  5. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Thu, 23 Jun 2005, writes
    >On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:07:42 +0100, David Floyd <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

    >Mine is working fine David .

    Thanks for you comment. I am going to try Dave Gill's settings and if
    that doesn't work I'll get back to you. Will be tomorrow now as I have
    a busy workload, then rush in for tea and out again this evening. :-(

    David
    David Floyd, Jun 24, 2005
  6. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Dave Gill writes
    >Dave Gill <> wrote:
    >
    >> David Floyd <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Anybody got a Sipura ATA to work with JustDialVoIP yet?

    >> Works perfectly on my SPA-1001.

    > SIP Settings
    >
    >SIP Proxy-Require: com.nortelnetworks.firewall
    >

    > Proxy and Registration
    >
    >Proxy: justdial.com
    >Outbound Proxy: 82.110.16.193
    >Use Outbound Proxy: yes
    >Use OB Proxy In Dialog: yes
    >Register Expires: [I have this set to 180]
    >

    > Subscriber Information
    >
    >User ID and Password: [whatever you chose when you signed up]
    >Auth ID: [same as User ID]
    >Use Auth ID: yes

    Thanks very much for that - I hadn't got Use OB Proxy and the Auth ID
    set.

    Works fine now.

    David
    David Floyd, Jun 24, 2005
  7. David Floyd

    gumusluk Guest

    I have a Sipura-1001 set up with Voipbuster and justdial. voipbuster
    works very well but justdial is terrible. The person that I am calling
    can hear me perfectly but all I can here is a very muffled and slightly
    garbled voice. I thought that it may be a codec issue and have tried
    729 as well as PCMU and PCMA but it hasn't changed anything.

    Would some kind soul care to share ALL the settings and not just the
    basic ones that are given in this thread. I am assuming that there is
    something hidden somewhere that needs to be changed. Thanks, John.
    gumusluk, Jun 30, 2005
  8. David Floyd

    Dave Gill Guest

    gumusluk <> wrote:

    > I have a Sipura-1001 set up with Voipbuster and justdial. voipbuster
    > works very well but justdial is terrible. The person that I am calling
    > can hear me perfectly but all I can here is a very muffled and slightly
    > garbled voice. I thought that it may be a codec issue and have tried
    > 729 as well as PCMU and PCMA but it hasn't changed anything.
    >
    > Would some kind soul care to share ALL the settings and not just the
    > basic ones that are given in this thread. I am assuming that there is
    > something hidden somewhere that needs to be changed. Thanks, John.

    As far as I remember the rest of the settings were pretty much as it
    came out-of-the-box. Maybe your port-forwarding needs a tweak?

    Dave Gill, Jun 30, 2005
  9. David Floyd

    vijaygadwal

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    New "Indian Local Search Engine" Launched by Ilaka.in team

    I have gone through your message, it is useful to me.
    Now another new "Indian Local Search Engine" Launched by Ilaka.in team.
    We can search Business places details with Route Maps in ilaka.in site
    EX:
    Hyderabad Hotels, Hospitals, Banks, Movie Theaters, Schools, Shopping Malls, Real Estate, Automobiles..Etc search and find details with Route Maps in ilaka.in site
    vijaygadwal, May 29, 2007