Just Wondering

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Nov 18, 2009.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Nov 18, 2009

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:39:34 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >> Does Mara work for Mozilla?

    > Is that one of those hooker ranches in Nevada?

    LMAO, Not sure of that, it just that when I read her posts it sounds
    like the the posts at Mozilla General. <g>

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Nov 18, 2009

  3. OldGringo38

    meerkat Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    > Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    >> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:39:34 -0600, OldGringo38
    >> <>wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does Mara work for Mozilla?

    >> Is that one of those hooker ranches in Nevada?

    > LMAO, Not sure of that, it just that when I read her posts it sounds like
    > the the posts at Mozilla General. <g>

    I always thought Mara worked at, or for, a hospital ???.

    best wishes George.
    meerkat.

    meerkat, Nov 18, 2009
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The meerkat Post:
    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    >> Cents To The Meat Plow Post:

    >>> Is that one of those hooker ranches in Nevada?

    >> LMAO, Not sure of that, it just that when I read her posts it sounds like
    >> the the posts at Mozilla General. <g>
    >>

    > I always thought Mara worked at, or for, a hospital ???.
    >
    > best wishes George.
    > meerkat.

    Thanks Ditto

    OldGringo38, Nov 18, 2009
  5. OldGringo38

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:12:29 -0000, "meerkat" <> wrote:

    >"OldGringo38" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    >I always thought Mara worked at, or for, a hospital ???.
    >
    >best wishes George.
    >meerkat.

    Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again. He does that every so often, as
    he's been killfiled here for years and is well aware of the fact. He can go on
    trying forever, as far as I'm concerned - he welded himself in and isn't getting
    out, period.

    --
    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without
    the discomfort of thought." -- John F. Kennedy

    Mara, Nov 18, 2009
  6. OldGringo38

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:55:50 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

    >Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
    >
    >So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
    >
    >:-D

    Doesn't work, though, unfortunately. ;)

    Mara, Nov 18, 2009
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
    > On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

    > Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
    >
    > So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
    >
    > :-D

    Thats funny: Now then, Curiosity has me impounded, and I believe
    you would be the one to help me to a better understand, and help
    resolve that Curiosity. Why would one killfile another and then do
    nothing but troll around all day and night looking for what the
    person that was killfiled has to say?
    With anticipation.

    OldGringo38, Nov 19, 2009
  8. OldGringo38

    Rick Merrill Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    > Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
    >> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

    >> Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
    >>
    >> So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
    >>
    >> :-D

    > Thats funny: Now then, Curiosity has me impounded, and I believe you
    > would be the one to help me to a better understand, and help resolve
    > that Curiosity. Why would one killfile another and then do nothing but
    > troll around all day and night looking for what the person that was
    > killfiled has to say?
    > With anticipation.

    Does the word "stalking" ring a bell?

    Rick Merrill, Nov 19, 2009
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Rick Merrill Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:

    >>> Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
    >>>
    >>> So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
    >>>
    >>> :-D

    >> Thats funny: Now then, Curiosity has me impounded, and I believe you
    >> would be the one to help me to a better understand, and help resolve
    >> that Curiosity. Why would one killfile another and then do nothing
    >> but troll around all day and night looking for what the person that
    >> was killfiled has to say?
    >> With anticipation.

    > Does the word "stalking" ring a bell?

    LMAO Not a real love affair then <g>

    OldGringo38, Nov 19, 2009
  10. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:03:20 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:55:50 -0800, Evan Platt
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

    >>Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
    >>
    >>So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
    >>
    >>:-D

    > Was the Mara entity implying some sort of leg humping by me? I was
    > simply replying to OG38's post. I absolutely loathe such open paranoia.

    Hey, you just broke my irony meter!

    --
    Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-
    ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You sit

    Aardvark, Nov 19, 2009
  11. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:54:29 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:48:19 GMT, Aardvark
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:03:20 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Was the Mara entity implying some sort of leg humping by me? I was
    >>> simply replying to OG38's post. I absolutely loathe such open
    >>> paranoia.

    >>Hey, you just broke my irony meter!

    > Hey you just tried to be witty!

    And succeeded. In one sentence you display a paranoid reaction to another
    post. In the next you state your aversion to such shows of paranoia.

    C'mon, you have to admit the irony.

    Aardvark, Nov 20, 2009