    Lloyd Jones Guest

    What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    Just wondering.

    Lloyd Jones, May 19, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    Drifter Guest

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 12:20:55 +0100, "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    >Just wondering.

    As the joke goes, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you
    <grin>

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."

    Drifter, May 19, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones

    Wizard Guest

    I'm a Marine Engineer by trade as well as a Computer Consultant and
    have been in business for myself since 1991. I hold a BS in Mecanical
    Engineering, an AS in Business Science and an AS in Computer Science; no
    certifications.

    Wizard, May 19, 2004
  4. Lloyd Jones

    olfart Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    > Just wondering.

    I'm a retired Hit Man for the Mafia.
    Now I sell seashells by the seashore.

    olfart, May 19, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:

    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    > Just wondering.

    I am a man wot goes down in sewers wearing big rubber boots.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus "Stinky" Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 19, 2004
  6. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    In other words your unemployed.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 19, 2004
  7. Lloyd Jones

    Global_Killa Guest

    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    > Just wondering.

    I'm a college student. My course is computer studies.

    How about you?

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk

    Global_Killa, May 19, 2004
  8. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Really me too, I'm studying computers at GNVQ Level 3.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 19, 2004
  9. Lloyd Jones

    Stuart Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:

    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    > Just wondering.

    I am a cartographer but have been self taught in computers for the last
    8 years.

    Stuart

    Stuart, May 19, 2004
  10. Lloyd Jones

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but
    > still. Just wondering.

    I work a helpdesk

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, May 19, 2004
  11. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    This is why you can visit this news group and get help to fix your problem,
    because all of us in here have different jobs, studying in college etc. know
    different aspects about computers.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 19, 2004
  12. Lloyd Jones

    mark mandel Guest

    > This is why you can visit this news group and get help to fix your

    problem,
    > because all of us in here have different jobs, studying in college etc.

    know
    > different aspects about computers.
    >
    > LJ

    But then there's the hobbyist like me. I'm a long term(thirty years to be
    precise)piano technician(tuning, repair, reconditioning) who just happens to
    enjoy fooling 'round on my PC's. I know enough to be dangerous but
    generally get myself out of trouble once I get in it :).

    Mark Mandell

    mark mandel, May 19, 2004
  13. Lloyd Jones

    Maybird Guest

    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    > Just wondering.

    I am Computer Technician. Though, I don't think I am superior than others. I
    always found, what I know about computer, other computer literates know as
    well...

    Maybird, May 20, 2004
  14. Lloyd Jones

    Trent© Guest

    On 19 May 2004 17:17:36 GMT, DeMoN LaG <> wrote:

    >"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but
    >> still. Just wondering.
    >>

    >I work a helpdesk

    Still got the other job, Jim?

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, May 20, 2004
  15. Lloyd Jones

    Agnes L. Guest

    | What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    | Just wondering.

    I'm a lady of the Knight!

    Nite, Nite :) Aggie

    Agnes L., May 20, 2004
  16. Lloyd Jones

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Trent© <> wrote in

    > Still got the other job, Jim?

    I'm single-jobbed right now. Finally found a decent enough one that I can
    just work a straight 40 hour week.

    DeMoN LaG, May 20, 2004
  17. Lloyd Jones

    Trent© Guest

    On 20 May 2004 03:45:40 GMT, DeMoN LaG <> wrote:

    >Trent© <> wrote in
    >
    >> Still got the other job, Jim?
    >>

    >I'm single-jobbed right now. Finally found a decent enough one that I can
    >just work a straight 40 hour week.

    Good for you.

    It all works out in the end. Just hang in there.

    At least ya got inta somethin' that's more in the field of what you
    really like. Eventually, you'll find a stepping stone there.

    Good luck.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, May 20, 2004
  18. Lloyd Jones

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    > What are your jobs???, obviously some thing to do with computer but still.
    > Just wondering.

    I work in my brothers bicycle shop as an assistant and a cycle mechanic.

    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT

    IAN GARDNER, May 21, 2004
  19. Lloyd Jones

    Plato Guest

    IAN GARDNER wrote:

    > I work in my brothers bicycle shop as an assistant and a cycle mechanic.

    That sounds like a nice job.

    Plato, May 23, 2004
  20. Lloyd Jones

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > IAN GARDNER wrote:
    > >
    > > I work in my brothers bicycle shop as an assistant and a cycle mechanic.

    > That sounds like a nice job.

    I enjoy it. A bit cooshie really! I do two days a week and saturday. We make
    new bikes up, Fix old ones and make many contacts locally. Ie discount in
    other peoples shops and we give them discount! We are busy in the winter
    with locals using their bikes to go to work and then breaking them. Being a
    seaside town, we get alot of holiday makers hireing bikes. The best one`s
    are the women in short skirts with skimpy cloths. I take my time with
    lowering the saddles for them!
    Anyway it is quite good, If I need something downtown I ask and am back in
    a few minutes.

    IAN GARDNER, May 23, 2004