    improvise Guest

    was wondering if anybody had a link so i can fix my browser that was
    hijacked

    improvise, Jan 5, 2008

  2. improvise wrote:

    > was wondering if anybody had a link so i can fix my browser that was
    > hijacked

    <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=link+to+fix+my+hijacked+browser>
    Results 1 - 10 of about 65,000

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 5, 2008

  3. improvise

    improvise Guest

    > improvise wrote:
    >
    >> was wondering if anybody had a link so i can fix my browser that was
    >> hijacked

    > <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=link+to+fix+my+hijacked+browser>
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 65,000
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    thank you very much!!

    improvise, Jan 5, 2008
  4. improvise

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jan 5, 2008
  5. improvise

    Mike Easter Guest

    improvise wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"

    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    > thank you very much!!

    Beauregard ended his post with what is called a 'sig' for 'signature'.

    The signature is marked by a sig delimiter which is the line with two
    dashes followed by a space. Then he has two additional sig lines, one
    with his initials bts and one with the anti-Vista comment.

    It is normal to trim the sig delimiter and the other parts of the sig
    from your reply; in fact, it is so normal that good newsagents are
    designed to automatically trim the sig for you.

    Your newsagent is OE which through all of its versions has never had the
    feature in its native form to autotrim the sig. Addons for OE such as
    OE QuoteFix add many important features including a sig autotrim feature
    as a configurable option.

    Absent a good newsagent or an addon to your weak newsagent, it is your
    'responsibility' to trim the sig by hand.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jan 5, 2008
  6. improvise

    Leythos Guest

    In article <qQDfj.86140$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > http://[pornosite].com/downloads/tools/[removed]

    Do you really want anyone to trust a site filled with really nasty porno
    like yours?

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Jan 5, 2008
  7. improvise

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 19:59:50 -0800, improvise wrote:

    >was wondering if anybody had a link so i can fix my browser that was
    >hijacked

    If you look in this ng, there are lots of posts about this sort of
    thing, even several repeats last week or so.

    If you browser lets you :)
    Download HijackThis from
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php

    paste the log