just when you thought that couldnt get dafter

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jo, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Hello

    I am Edward Hunt I am 14 years old I live in Manchester(UK) before my father
    died, now I live with my mother in Ireland. my father is from Manchester UK
    and my mother is from Ireland. My late father Mr. Hunt Martin has a big Real
    Estate company in Manchester before he died in a car accident last year July
    25th 2005. he left 10 Million (Ten Million Pounds) in his account before he
    died. The 10Million millions is in (Union National Bank UK)

    I have been trying to collect the money from (Union National Bank UK) but
    the account operator told me to go and look for some one honest and old
    enough to help me collect the 10 Million (Ten Million Pounds) I could have
    told my mother to assist me in collecting the 10Million but my mother and
    father where divorced before my father died and my father told me not to
    have anything to do with my mother, I don't even want her to know about this
    because what my father told me before he died was correct, now that I stay
    with my mother in Ireland she doesn't take care of me all she dose is to
    take hard drugs and to bring men to the house and she always hit me.

    I don't want to have anything to do with her, I just want some one old
    enough and honest to help me collect the 10Million from the bank as I am too
    young to take control of 10Million. Please I need your help, if you can
    assist me to collect the 10Million from the bank I will give you 30% and
    take 70%. I have all documents in my name you can confirm from the bank. I
    am indeed the Next of Kin to my late father Mr. Edward Hunt Martin.

    The account operator (Union National Bank UK) told me to look for some body
    that is honest and old enough so that he can send the 10Million to the
    persons account as soon as possible.

    If you can help me I will contact the account operator (Union National Bank
    UK) and tell him that I have found an honest person who is willing to help
    me collect the 10Million, so when you contact him he will know I sent you.

    I will give you is contact so you can contact him to enable him send the
    10Million to your provided account immediately Please help me. I will be
    waiting for your urgent reply so I can give you the contact of the bank and
    send you the last statement of account of my late father Certificate of
    deposit, and I will also send you my picture and my birth certificate.
    Please help me reply back on this email: so I can send you
    all information's you need.

    Best Regards
    Edward Hunt

    Jo, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Jo

    Diogenes Guest

    Jo wrote:
    > Hello

    snip

    Please don't propogate such shit.

    Thread closed!

    Diogenes, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Jo

    C_Lyon Guest

    Diogenes wrote:
    > Jo wrote:
    >> Hello

    > snip
    >
    > Please don't propogate such shit.
    >
    > Thread closed!

    I think Jo made a valid point in making people aware of the shitload of
    crap, that's very similar to Edward Hunt's story.
    Mostly everyday people are getting spammed from some dick claiming to be
    from Africa, acting as a solicitor, on behalf of a rich, dead relative.
    First time I've seen them act as a minor, asking for help, as posted by
    Jo. Anyway, those not familiar, need to be aware of crap that's being
    spammed left, right and centre, so as to avoid it.
    Thanks for the info, Jo.

    C_Lyon, Oct 30, 2006
  4. Jo

    Geopelia Guest

    "C_Lyon" <> wrote in message
    > Diogenes wrote:
    >> Jo wrote:
    >>> Hello

    >> snip
    >>
    >> Please don't propogate such shit.
    >>
    >> Thread closed!
    >>

    > I think Jo made a valid point in making people aware of the shitload of
    > crap, that's very similar to Edward Hunt's story.
    > Mostly everyday people are getting spammed from some dick claiming to be
    > from Africa, acting as a solicitor, on behalf of a rich, dead relative.
    > First time I've seen them act as a minor, asking for help, as posted by
    > Jo. Anyway, those not familiar, need to be aware of crap that's being
    > spammed left, right and centre, so as to avoid it.
    > Thanks for the info, Jo.

    If this was genuine, the Bank would have given the kid better advice.

    Geopelia, Oct 30, 2006
  5. Jo

    ¢_£¥ºÑ Guest

    Geopelia wrote:
    > "C_Lyon" <> wrote in message
    >> Diogenes wrote:
    >>> snip
    >>>
    >>> Please don't propogate such shit.
    >>>
    >>> Thread closed!
    >>>

    >> I think Jo made a valid point in making people aware of the shitload of
    >> crap, that's very similar to Edward Hunt's story.
    >> Mostly everyday people are getting spammed from some dick claiming to be
    >> from Africa, acting as a solicitor, on behalf of a rich, dead relative.
    >> First time I've seen them act as a minor, asking for help, as posted by
    >> Jo. Anyway, those not familiar, need to be aware of crap that's being
    >> spammed left, right and centre, so as to avoid it.
    >> Thanks for the info, Jo.

    > If this was genuine, the Bank would have given the kid better advice.

    Genuine spam.

    ¢_£¥ºÑ, Oct 30, 2006