    Here comes the big whammee.....

    Today my boss handed me a little post it with my salary
    increase.... 4%. (((((Laugh))))))

    Not a rookie, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Not a rookie

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Not a rookie climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I am an NT 4.0 mcse that attended a 3 week 2003 MCSE
    > bootcamp in May of 2004. I had to make extensive
    > arrangements to go out of town during this time period as
    > I have young children at home. I am now a 2003 MCSE with
    > many additional responsibilities to boot.
    >
    > Here comes the big whammee.....
    >
    > Today my boss handed me a little post it with my salary
    > increase.... 4%. (((((Laugh))))))

    Ah, but you have the lapel pin! Pricless.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 11, 2005

  3. You mean I busted my rufus for a lapel pin. Where can I sign up next year?

    =?Utf-8?B?UkxH?=, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Not a rookie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Not a rookie" <> wrote in

    > I am an NT 4.0 mcse that attended a 3 week 2003 MCSE
    > bootcamp in May of 2004. I had to make extensive
    > arrangements to go out of town during this time period as
    > I have young children at home. I am now a 2003 MCSE with
    > many additional responsibilities to boot.
    >
    > Here comes the big whammee.....
    >
    > Today my boss handed me a little post it with my salary
    > increase.... 4%. (((((Laugh))))))

    thats 4% more than my MCSE ever got me. and probably 114% more than
    most other guys without IT experiece will get with their MCSE. So I
    wouldn't complain if I were you.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2005
  5. In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a 10%
    increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a good looking
    gal).

    Today I am playing all the cards and will get atleast 6% to go along with my
    attractive lapel pin.

    =?Utf-8?B?UkxH?=, Jan 12, 2005
  6. Not a rookie

    Ben Guest

    "RLG" <> wrote in message
    > In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a 10%
    > increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a good looking
    > gal).

    If your hawt, post some pics! Something to keep all of us who don't get a
    whopping 10% increase happy!

    Ben, Jan 12, 2005
  7. Not a rookie

    Doom Guest

    "RLG" <> wrote in message
    > In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a 10%
    > increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a good looking
    > gal

    and I got a 10% increase in my pants when I read that you're a good looking
    gal.

    Doom, Jan 12, 2005
  8. Ben wrote:
    > "RLG" <> wrote in message
    >> In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a
    >> 10% increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a
    >> good looking gal).

    > If your hawt, post some pics! Something to keep all of us who don't
    > get a whopping 10% increase happy!

    That's what I get for not reading the WHOLE message. Someone else beat me
    to my schtick.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 12, 2005
  9. Doom wrote:
    > "RLG" <> wrote in message
    >> In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a
    >> 10% increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a
    >> good looking gal

    > and I got a 10% increase in my pants when I read that you're a good
    > looking gal.

    So I take it you're a shower, not a grower?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 12, 2005
  10. Not a rookie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Not a rookie" <> say in

    > Today my boss handed me a little post it with my salary
    > increase.... 4%. (((((Laugh))))))

    HOLY CRAP!!!! ARE THEY HIRING!?!?! THAT'S HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to get 4.5%

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  11. Not a rookie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?UkxH?= <> say in

    > big news guys I'm a good looking
    > gal).

    we'll need proof... please send pictures...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to arouse me

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  12. Not a rookie

    > my
    > attractive lapel pin.

    why is this...well, too interesting, if not arousing?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to compare lapel pins with Neil

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  13. Not a rookie

    Ben Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "RLG" <> wrote in message
    > > In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a 10%
    > > increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a good

    looking
    > > gal

    > and I got a 10% increase in my pants when I read that you're a good

    looking
    > gal.

    She's lying, you know all MCSE's are nerdy looking guys, who wear thick rim
    glasses and green cardigans!

    With the exception of me, of course, I look like a cross between a young
    Pearce Brosnan and Brad Pitt!

    Ben, Jan 12, 2005
  14. You sad, sad little boy...

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Jan 12, 2005
  15. Not a rookie

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?UkxH?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > In my world the sky is blue. The company that I worked for gave me a
    > 10% increase when I obtained my Nt 4.0 MCSE (big news guys I'm a good
    > looking gal).
    >
    > Today I am playing all the cards and will get atleast 6% to go along
    > with my attractive lapel pin.

    So, your last raise was 10% four or five years ago? Now they are
    predicating a 6% raise on your getting a good poker hand?

    Must not be all *that* good looking, after all!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2005
  16. >Today my boss handed me a little post it with my salary
    >increase.... 4%. (((((Laugh))))))

    would you have preferred your boss to have handed you a post-it with
    'YOU ARE FIRED!!!' on it?

    If you feel you're worth more, take it up with your boss. If you're
    still unhappy after that, then leave and go work elsewhere, it really
    is that simple.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  17. >With the exception of me, of course, I look like a cross between a young
    >Pearce Brosnan and Brad Pitt!

    you mean you look like british w*nker :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  18. >> big news guys I'm a good looking
    >> gal).
    >>

    >we'll need proof... please send pictures...

    Mrs Neil on line one....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  19. Not a rookie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Mrs Neil on line one....

    she doesn't google...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com becuase Mrs. N wont see it there

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  20. Not a rookie

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>Today my boss handed me a little post it with my salary
    >>increase.... 4%. (((((Laugh))))))

    > would you have preferred your boss to have handed you a post-it with
    > 'YOU ARE FIRED!!!' on it?
    >
    > If you feel you're worth more, take it up with your boss. If you're
    > still unhappy after that, then leave and go work elsewhere, it really
    > is that simple.

    Well, he did say he was "just venting"

    --
    JaR