Just upgraded CRWS tool and the applet fails to load

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Dave Watson, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. Dave Watson

    Dave Watson Guest

    Hi,

    I've just upgraded from v 1.o2a (which was the last release) to v 2.1 on a
    Cisco 837 and now when I go to the IP of the router I get the login prompt
    via http and the main browser page opens and I choose English as the
    preferred language, then the 2nd browser opens automatically and the flash
    gui says wait a moment but just stays there indefinitely.

    I'm currently running I.E 6 with Java 5.01 and have also tried to log in on
    2 other PC's and have not got further than being asked to wait a moment etc.

    The CRWS tool worked fine from all machines that I tried before I upgraded
    and I have level 15 access.

    On one of the sessions there was a message in the bottom left hand corner of
    I.E that indicated the appl;et failed to initialize. I've checked my
    Internet Options in I.E and Java is enabled and Java Script. I have also
    added the http IP of the router in trusted sites but the problem still
    exists.

    Has anyone encountered this problem before and if so, do you know of a fix?

    TIA,

    Dave

    Dave Watson, Mar 11, 2005