    Testking prep software and the MS self-paced training kit book for 272. (ISBN
    #9780735622210, I got it at book-a-million) Testking questions are the real
    deal!!!!

    adminwannabe, Mar 7, 2006

  2. adminwannabe

    adminwannabe Guest

    Did I emphasize enough to get Testking??? Master the testking questions and
    you WILL PASS THE REAL EXAMS!!!

    adminwannabe, Mar 7, 2006

  3. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?YWRtaW53YW5uYWJl?= <> wrote
    in news::

    > I used
    > Testking prep software and the MS self-paced training kit book for 272.

    You're a cheating a$$fusker and it's not a goddamm "prep" for anything
    except a welcome invite for Microsoft to take your undeserving
    certification and all of your employers to realize just how much of a
    dipsh1t loser you are.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  4. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?YWRtaW53YW5uYWJl?= <>
    wrote in news::

    > Did I emphasize enough to get T3stking??? Master the t3stking
    > questions and you WILL PASS THE REAL EXAMS!!!

    Yes, yes. You already admitted that you were a cheating a$$fucker and all
    of your unborn children have been sold to Satan himself for a bag of pork
    rinds. You, yourself, did not pass the exam. You memorized answers that
    you hoped would pass the exam. Please to be sending your MCP ID to
    and tell them what you just posted please. They will
    send you your Welcome Kit a lot faster.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  5. adminwannabe

    CBIC Guest

    > You're a cheating a$$fusker and it's not a goddamm "prep" for anything
    > except a welcome invite for Microsoft to take your undeserving
    > certification and all of your employers to realize just how much of a
    > dipsh1t loser you are.

    Lasher-I'm surprised you didn't see this guy trolling from a mile away. I
    mean c'mon, that's a REALLY big hook.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 7, 2006
  6. adminwannabe

    MitchS Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> You're a cheating a$$fusker and it's not a goddamm "prep" for anything
    >> except a welcome invite for Microsoft to take your undeserving
    >> certification and all of your employers to realize just how much of a
    >> dipsh1t loser you are.

    > Lasher-I'm surprised you didn't see this guy trolling from a mile away. I
    > mean c'mon, that's a REALLY big hook.

    More like a net, either way someone pass the pliers.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 7, 2006
  7. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Lasher-I'm surprised you didn't see this guy trolling from a mile
    >> away. I mean c'mon, that's a REALLY big hook.

    > More like a net, either way someone pass the pliers.

    I'm just doing the needful.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  8. adminwannabe

    MarkT Guest

    Lasher - While I agree with your basic thoughts about people cheating on
    these tests, I think your message would be better received (maybe even more
    respected) if you tried to "class up" your responses........you've been
    typing the same old tired expletives for months....come up with something
    that at least matches the sincerity of your intent.

    MarkT, Mar 8, 2006
  9. adminwannabe

    MitchS Guest

    "MarkT" <> wrote in message
    > Lasher - While I agree with your basic thoughts about people cheating on
    > these tests, I think your message would be better received (maybe even
    > more
    > respected) if you tried to "class up" your responses........you've been
    > typing the same old tired expletives for months....come up with something
    > that at least matches the sincerity of your intent.

    Yeah Lasher, geez, why not hop pver to this link and expand your vocabulary?
    You know, something that "matches the sincerity of your intent."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_profane_words

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 8, 2006
  10. adminwannabe

    gogona Guest

    Dear Lasher, I really respect you and will never forget how your kind and
    encouraging words helped me to overcome my fears.Your generosity of actually
    finding time to answer my question and giving me a good advice resulted in my
    passing 270-71.

    I also completely understand your anger about cheaters. It is unfair when
    you spend a lot of energy on studing something and achiving your goal only to
    find out that the action of some dishonest people put your achievement under
    a question mark.

    Personally I had done really giant efforts to pass the exam. I have to
    work full time to support myself and beleive me it is not easy to motivate
    yourself to concentrate on what you are reading, when all you want is to
    sleep. It breaks my heart that when I will go for jobhunting, my employer to
    be might not appreciate my certificate because of he heard people easily pass
    that exam with just memorizing some answers to couple of questions.

    Despite all of these, I have to agree with markeT that never anything good
    comes from anger. I think why don't we all try to consolidate our forces to
    actually do something about it? I mean, there must be some way to stop
    cheaters, right?

    If this helps, just think that people who cheat on exams, will never really
    experience the ultimate happiness of seeing the real results of their work.
    Believe me , every human being has a conscience and when it is not clean, you
    cannot enjoy life as fully when you know that you have done something wrong.

    gogona, Mar 11, 2006
  11. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Z29nb25h?= <> wrote in

    > Dear Lasher, I really respect you and will never forget how your kind
    > and encouraging words helped me to overcome my fears.Your generosity
    > of actually finding time to answer my question and giving me a good
    > advice resulted in my passing 270-71.

    You're welcome and I do wish you luck in the future with all of your IT
    endeavors.

    > I also completely understand your anger about cheaters. It is unfair
    > when you spend a lot of energy on studing something and achiving your
    > goal only to find out that the action of some dishonest people put
    > your achievement under a question mark.
    >
    > Personally I had done really giant efforts to pass the exam. I have
    > work full time to support myself and beleive me it is not easy to
    > motivate yourself to concentrate on what you are reading, when all you
    > want is to sleep. It breaks my heart that when I will go for
    > jobhunting, my employer to be might not appreciate my certificate
    > because of he heard people easily pass that exam with just memorizing
    > some answers to couple of questions.

    In the area that I'm in, tech jobs that are worth my time already
    discount Microsoft Certifications for this very fact. Microsoft spends
    a lot of money to promote this product and as an MCP I support them.

    > Despite all of these, I have to agree with markeT that never anything
    > good comes from anger. I think why don't we all try to consolidate our
    > forces to actually do something about it? I mean, there must be some
    > way to stop cheaters, right?

    I've wrote Microsoft many times about this issue and have never recieved
    any sort of reply. As I wrote a few months ago about my experience with
    the MCP Help line, they stated that they were not able to express their
    feelings on any subject be it businesses or politics.

    Maybe on this issue, I went for a big hook. Or maybe the guy was for
    real and I spoke my mind. I just know that I've yet to have anyone
    question the fact that using a dump or a product like the such in this
    NG was right or wrong in a very long time.

    > If this helps, just think that people who cheat on exams, will never
    > really experience the ultimate happiness of seeing the real results of
    > their work. Believe me , every human being has a conscience and when
    > it is not clean, you cannot enjoy life as fully when you know that you
    > have done something wrong.

    You're right, they won't. But does that stop people who have cheated
    their way through college from doing it? Are there ways of preventing
    that? Sometimes. To some people, cheating is a way of life. To
    others, it is dishonorable. It comes down to a matter of character.
    All I can say to say to stay policitally correct is that karma is real.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 11, 2006
  12. adminwannabe

    Chris Guest

    My first ever post on here, I am studying as hard as I can, and by no where
    near a cheater ever, however swearing (or cursing, depending where u live) is
    not going to help anyone, except make other people think, IT people are just
    rude people. I just feel sad that for my first post I had to say that.
    I am not even sure how people cheat on this.

    Chris, Mar 14, 2006
  13. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= <> wrote in

    > IT people are just
    > rude people.

    There's a reason for this: Stupid End-Users.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 14, 2006
  14. adminwannabe

    Mark M. Guest

    That is just what he’s talking about. With an attitude like "end users are
    stupid", no wonder why IT people have a bad name. If all your end users were
    as "smart" as you, you wouldn't even have a job. You job is to help out the
    end user in anyway you can, that is YOUR job and the friendlier you are the
    more likely they are to ask you questions and learn. (it will be a much
    happier environment)

    Would I call you dumb because you don't know how Georeference a satellite
    image? Would I call you dumb because you don't know how to land a 747? I
    think you get the idea. I just hate it when IT people think they are
    superior to everyone else just because they are good at computers. Gives us
    guys a bad name, just like cheating gives us a bad name.

    -Mark

    Mark M., Mar 14, 2006
  15. adminwannabe

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst, the
    plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?=:

    > Would I call you dumb because you don't know how to land a 747?

    People that know how to land a 747 are not required to assist others in
    landing their 747s. Especially not after the luser has totally fscked three
    of the four engines, dumped the lavatory waste into the fuel tanks, and
    suddenly realise they have no idea how to get the bloody thing down again.

    That's the difference.

    For my sins, I am compelled to do help lusers to put bread on the table.
    Nowhere in my contract is there a clause that I must not make fun of the
    fsckwits afterwards.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  16. adminwannabe

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Mark M." <> wrote in message
    > That is just what he's talking about. With an attitude like "end users

    are
    > stupid", no wonder why IT people have a bad name. If all your end users

    were
    > as "smart" as you, you wouldn't even have a job. You job is to help out

    the
    > end user in anyway you can, that is YOUR job and the friendlier you are

    the
    > more likely they are to ask you questions and learn. (it will be a much
    > happier environment)
    >
    > Would I call you dumb because you don't know how Georeference a satellite
    > image? Would I call you dumb because you don't know how to land a 747? I
    > think you get the idea. I just hate it when IT people think they are
    > superior to everyone else just because they are good at computers. Gives

    us
    > guys a bad name, just like cheating gives us a bad name.
    >
    > -Mark

    Mark;
    I am very cheerful and friendly while helping my poor clusers with
    their PCs. I am considered the friendliest and nicest support staffer
    at my current location. I do my best to help them understand what they
    did and how the screwed their PCs up, and show them how to avoid
    that in the future. But after making 5 or 6 trips to the same cluser and
    PC
    after they make the exact same mistake over and over, you get kind of
    tired and frustrated and need a place to vent.

    This is not the first professional forum/newsgroup I've been part of and
    I will point out that every professional group will vent, fuss, (b)itch,
    moan, and complain about the clueless ones they have to deal with.
    I work with college educated (BS, MS, and PhD level) engineers who
    surprise me (not really) with how stupid they can be about all things
    computer. Conversely, I am fairly sure they feel the same thing about
    my level of knowledge in their chosen field. It all balances out.

    This forum/NG is our area to release the pent up stress and allow us to
    act out without really hurting anyone. It also helps us maintain our
    professional
    equilibrium so we don't pull a Steven Segal and shove the closest cluser
    through the nearest CRT/LCD screen. (Reference the final fight scene
    in Under Siege).

    So please don't come in here screaming about professionalism and
    all that other stuff unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt
    that you never get frustrated with your clusers or equipment and can
    remain a 'cheerful charlie' in all circumstances and places even if
    you are alone and no one is watching.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  17. adminwannabe

    Mark M. Guest

    I am not talking about getting mad once in awhile because you are getting
    frustrated. I am talking about the IT people who think they shouldn't be
    bothered to deal with "stupid" users. It just makes me laugh because that is
    the whole reason why they have their job. If you don’t want to help dumb
    users, then I am guessing end user support is not what you want to do. If
    you are a nice person and generally try to help, then I wasn't writing about
    you. Now as a network administrator that doesn't deal with end users, it
    doesn't matter much if he gets mad at them. But as a person who is
    responsible with dealing with end users, I don't think it is a good idea to
    get the reputation that every time the user asks a question the user feels
    like they are bothering you. I have talked with many users who feel that
    way. They actually have a legitimate question/problem, but are afraid to ask
    because they know the IT people will have this "bothered attitude" about
    helping them.

    I wasn't screaming either, I was merely pointing something out that I have
    noticed among IT people. I it doesn't apply to you then it shouldn't upset
    you at all.

    -Mark

    P.S. -- That Nick Burns thing is hilarious. :)

    Mark M., Mar 14, 2006
  18. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?= <> wrote in

    > I am not talking about getting mad once in awhile because you are
    > getting frustrated. I am talking about the IT people who think they
    > shouldn't be bothered to deal with "stupid" users. It just makes me
    > laugh because that is the whole reason why they have their job. If
    > you donƒ Tt want to help dumb users, then I am guessing end user
    > support is not what you want to do. If you are a nice person and
    > generally try to help, then I wasn't writing about you. Now as a
    > network administrator that doesn't deal with end users, it doesn't
    > matter much if he gets mad at them. But as a person who is
    > responsible with dealing with end users, I don't think it is a good
    > idea to get the reputation that every time the user asks a question
    > the user feels like they are bothering you. I have talked with many
    > users who feel that way. They actually have a legitimate
    > question/problem, but are afraid to ask because they know the IT
    > people will have this "bothered attitude" about helping them.
    >
    > I wasn't screaming either, I was merely pointing something out that I
    > have noticed among IT people. I it doesn't apply to you then it
    > shouldn't upset you at all.
    >
    > -Mark
    >
    > P.S. -- That Nick Burns thing is hilarious. :)

    If you have _this_ much time to sit here and complain about me calling
    end-users "stupid", then you might as well donate your time to ending
    world hunger or finding the cure to that next deadly disease or maybe
    even writing your senator.

    Second of all, the biggest thing that the MCDST stressed, if anything,
    was to listen to the end-users. They all cry, moan, (b)itch..like
    LnkWizard said. Maybe I'm not an a$$hole to them when I'm face to face,
    on the phone or regarding a professional inquiry. There are plenty of
    ways that I could waste my time telling you how good I am, but I'll
    leave that to you.

    Finally, you weren't really screaming, you were "shouting". If things
    don't upset you, then why'd you point them out in the first place? I'm
    glad to know that I upset someone so much that I had them write a 5 page
    essay on the word "stupid".

    ---
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA

    Lasher, Mar 15, 2006
  19. adminwannabe

    Mark M. Guest

    I just felt like responding when I read your comment. No harm in that is
    there? :)

    I really don't have that much time to sit around here and post, which is why
    I have what 4-5 posts total? By the way, how many posts do you have here?

    I think I have been fairly civilized in my posts and they speak for
    themselves. Have a nice day and don't get too upset over what I write.
    Looks like you have enough stress dealing with your end users. :)

    -Mark

    Mark M., Mar 15, 2006
  20. adminwannabe

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?= <> wrote in

    > I just felt like responding when I read your comment. No harm in that
    > is there? :)

    No, you just fell victim to my little trap.

    > I really don't have that much time to sit around here and post, which
    > is why I have what 4-5 posts total?

    If you'd STFU and read more in the MCDST group, you'd see a lot of people that I've
    helped saying so. You'd also see where I've given multiple references to DST
    stuff. You'd then again see where I was mean and called end-users "Stupid" before
    your tirade of whining came along.

    > By the way, how many posts do you have here?

    In all of the Microsoft forums, this post should make 444.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 15, 2006