Just to share my happyness: Passed today 70-290! First try...and passed ;)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Hugo Sousa, Mar 28, 2005.

  1. Hugo Sousa

    Hugo Sousa Guest

    13 questions about backups
    5 questions about file and share permissions
    About 2 about disaster recovery
    About 2 about Terminal Services (Session Directory)
    1 about adminpak.msi

    Something like that...
    .... I tryed the exam for the first time, after studying
    the MS Self Paced book, Sybex 70-290, Preplogic tests and
    the day before the exam I took a look at the TestKing (34-
    1), just to check questions that could appear today :)

    I'm been working in IT for about 5 years... and this is
    my first certification! I'm all about hands-on
    experience, not it's time for the MCSE track :)

    Only tips for new commers to certs, like me ;)

    REGARDS IT COMMUNITY.
    Hugo Sousa
    Portugal

    Hugo Sousa, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Hugo Sousa

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <01d601c533dc$a9d64220$>,
    says...
    > I'm been working in IT for about 5 years... and this is
    > my first certification! I'm all about hands-on
    > experience, not it's time for the MCSE track :)

    Congrats!

    Ben Smith, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Hugo Sousa

    Howard Guest

    It's unfair. You didn't have any cert and in IT 5 yrs before getting the
    first cert. My damn MCTs 5 yrs ago told me that after getting MCSE I could
    get 50K entry level job! I flip bugers everyday but able to type google.com
    as all IT guys do when they need to fix something.

    Howard, Mar 28, 2005
  4. Hugo Sousa

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Howard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > It's unfair. You didn't have any cert and in IT 5 yrs before getting
    > the first cert. My damn MCTs 5 yrs ago told me that after getting
    > MCSE I could get 50K entry level job! I flip bugers everyday but able
    > to type google.com as all IT guys do when they need to fix something.

    Damp under that bridge, ain't it?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 28, 2005
  5. Hugo Sousa

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Damp under that bridge, ain't it?

    it was Jason's award that has given him the inspiration. Unfortunately this
    automatically disqualifies him...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Diplomacy: Saying "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005

    Ben, you just congratulated someone who used br@indumps.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Hugo Sousa

    Consultant Guest

    sux to be you

    Consultant, Mar 29, 2005
  8. Hugo Sousa

    Howard Guest

    Hi Bro,
    Is that you the guy taking order at BK in Sacramento that we teamed in the
    90s. Remember Jessica? She's till HOT last time I checked.

    Howard, Mar 29, 2005
  9. Howard wrote:
    > Hi Bro,
    > Is that you the guy taking order at BK in Sacramento that we teamed
    > in the 90s. Remember Jessica? She's till HOT last time I checked.

    I just got chills down my spine.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 29, 2005
  10. Hugo Sousa

    Consultant Guest

    yes bro, are you still howard the duck? you said jessica was your mom.

    Consultant, Mar 29, 2005
  11. Hugo Sousa

    Howard Guest

    whatever happens BK still have place for you, employee of the month. They
    still have your picture on the wall.

    Howard, Mar 29, 2005
  12. Hugo Sousa

    Guest Guest

    You're a stupid asshole..
    ... I know what I'm doing.

    Braindumps, in the last day before the exam are like a
    life insurrance before you go dive with SHARKS!!!

    You are really frustrated...

    Guest, Apr 2, 2005
  13. Hugo Sousa

    catwalker63 Guest

    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Braindumps, in the last day before the exam are like a
    > life insurrance before you go dive with SHARKS!!!

    Braindumps are for a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s! If you learned the material, you
    won't need them. If you have to cheat, you don't deserve the cert.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Apr 2, 2005