    Any advise on which to start with and the best order for the exams, i.e
    easiest first if there is one?

    Cheers

    stringer, Aug 30, 2007

  2. stringer

    Slave Guest

    I would start with the area you have the most experience in after all, you
    are trying to certify your experience aren't you?

    Slave, Aug 30, 2007

  3. stringer

    stringer Guest

    Yeah, I have been in desktop support for 7 years and finally decided to get
    the paper I need to move on, so user and applications it is then.

    Cheers

    stringer, Aug 30, 2007
  4. stringer

    Jo Guest

    I would start out with the Press book and then review with the ExamCram
    books. The Sybex books just aren't detailed enough.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Aug 31, 2007