    and am looking to get my MCSE. Is there a book someone
    can recommend? I hope to take the 70-210 exam in
    December or early next year if possible.

    Carlos Osornio, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Carlos Osornio

    Jeff Guest

    I just completed my MCSE cert and primarily used the Sybex
    line for studying. However, I also practiced with
    whatever I was testing for on my own system. The books
    plus the practice will serve you well.

    http://www.sybex.com/sybexbooks.nsf/f8b757a5c6780f3b8825696
    100043e5b/be65c967df0e5c7788256973006c5664!OpenDocument

    --Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Carlos Osornio

    sean Guest

    if you have been useing win2k for a while you should have
    no problem with 70-210 but i woiuld move to 2003 after
    that and the best why to learn is to do your own research

    good luck
    sean brennan
    still only a mcp

    sean, Oct 30, 2003