    legitimately.

    Get the text books and study - earn your MCSE the legit
    way.
    techgrl, Jan 2, 2004

  2. techgrl

    bob Guest

    arrrr. cry cry cry, I've been working with windows servers
    since ms started to make them and have set up countless
    networks including my own 9 servers (4 are virtual) and 30
    desktops manly used for gaming i only have a DSL line
    currently but am trying to get funding for a t1 (not going
    very well. I friend who has complete mcse said there are a
    couple a questions on using cmd in active directory ect.
    so before you go giving out to me don't judge i think you
    spend less time in this newsgroup and more studding and
    learn how to do the simple things like replying directly
    to a post not making a new one

    bob, Jan 2, 2004

  3. techgrl

    showgun Guest

    your an idiot but you have a tiny point if you know that
    much about mins servers you shouldent need braind bumps

    showgun, Jan 2, 2004
  4. techgrl

    Guest Guest

    Judge you? I was simply stating that you should get your
    cert the legit way. Be glad that was all I said - anyone
    else in here would have started the lovely "ass******"
    comment for you looking in a newsgroup for braindumps.
    So if you know sooooo much about servers/workstations
    then you don't need braindumps. Me crying? No I wasn't
    crying - I was stating simply that you should get a cert
    legitimately And so what I added a new post - sheesh get
    over it. I actually do spend quite a bit of time in this
    newsgroup - I only chose to post today because if you go
    to Google you would probably find what you need instead
    of going on a MS newsgroup to look for a way to cheat on
    an MS certification. You sound more whiner in this post
    than I did in mine. Suck it up and move on.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2004
  5. techgrl

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >30 desktops manly used for gaming

    lol! What's wrong with a play station!!
    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Careful Anonymous otherwise the Drama Queen will bestow untold evils
    upon you for daring to condemn those jolly nice brain dump users.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  7. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    Oh my golly goodie gracious - what was I thinking?? I
    thought I would throw everyone off with the anonymous
    quote ;)

    Let them come after me - at least I know I will have
    gotten my certs the right way!

    techgrl, Jan 2, 2004
  8. >Oh my golly goodie gracious - what was I thinking?? I
    >thought I would throw everyone off with the anonymous
    >quote ;)

    lol! I wonder how long my disguise will last before someone realizes
    who I am!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  9. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    My lips are zipped ;) Your secret is safe with me...lol!

    techgrl, Jan 2, 2004
  10. >My lips are zipped ;) Your secret is safe with me...lol!
    Thanks!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  11. techgrl

    iCertify.net Guest

    Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest advocates
    against braindumps and braindump users out there.

    iCertify.net, Jan 2, 2004
  12. >Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest advocates
    >against braindumps and braindump users out there.

    Then what's your problem? Oh ya you love Trolls... lol!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  13. techgrl

    iCertify.net Guest

    Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with the
    legitimate questions. You try to make it appear that you just put down
    braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
    anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
    many innocent people you have knocked down.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Jan 2, 2004
  14. Really?

    How about quoting ANY message from me that was an attack that was not aimed
    at a braindumper or troll (other than teasing another MCNGP member)

    I await your response with bated breath.
    And that was bated, not baited--those worms taste plain nasty unless they
    have been properly cured in Tequila first
    MCNGP #68
    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Jan 2, 2004
  15. >Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with the
    >legitimate questions.

    You started all this by defining a Troll (all be it, assuming)
    posting.

    >You try to make it appear that you just put down
    >braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
    >anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
    >many innocent people you have knocked down.

    Yep Braindumpers (there are so many of them), spammers ( excluding
    those who advertise with large sigs at the bottom of the their own
    posts), thieves, counterfeiters, pirates, cheats and stupid people
    (whoshould be let near a terminal, even a dumb one), all come in for
    flaming, as it should be. These people have no business in our
    profession.

    Oh yes some of us do post amusing posts as well which are indeed off
    topic. Having a sense of humor is not a crime, at least not in the usa
    (or the uk).

    I have no problem with people wanting to enter the profession (newbies
    as you call them), and wish those people luck in achieving that goal.
    The industry needs top quality engineers. However, the mcse
    certification program is not for 'newbies' and this is not a 'newbie'
    ng. The mcse certification program should not be seen as a starting
    point for people who want to enter the profession. Sadly there is no
    way to determine those mcse's who got through with brain dumps, those
    who worked hard, but have no real world experience and those that are
    true professionals.

    A snip from http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/mcse.asp

    <snip>
    An MCSE candidate should have at least one year of experience
    implementing and administering a network operating system in
    environments with the following characteristics:

    200 to 26,000 supported users
    Five to 150 physical locations
    Typical network services and applications including file and print,
    database, messaging, proxy server or firewall, dial-in server, desktop
    management, and Web hosting
    Connectivity needs including connecting individual offices and users
    at remote locations to the corporate network and connecting corporate
    networks to the Internet
    </snip>

    You do NOT see 'many innocent people' which I or anyone else has
    'knocked down', only stupid or ignorant people, which I for one don't
    want in this profession.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2004
  16. >Really?

    >How about quoting ANY message from me that was an attack that was not aimed
    >at a braindumper or troll (other than teasing another MCNGP member)
    >
    >I await your response with bated breath.
    >And that was bated, not baited--those worms taste plain nasty unless they
    >have been properly cured in Tequila first

    I'll join you!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2004
  17. techgrl

    Guest

    Hi my name is Vince,
    I would like to know if you don't mind about the MCSE
    Certification,at the present time I have gained the
    computer networking level 1&2 but I would like persue the
    Microsoft Certification for more credential in the field .
    Could you give me some advise how to get the material and
    the prosidure about to study on your on pace and write the
    exame .
    Thank you very much for your attention and looking
    forward for your reply .
    Vince-
    , Jan 4, 2004
  18. Start your research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:021001c3d25d$c22daa70$...
    Don't You Wish, Jan 4, 2004
  19. bob wrote:
    > i think you
    > spend less time in this newsgroup and more studding

    You would be right, but how did you know that?

    --
    Fris "John Holmes, Jr." beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  20. techgrl

    WildCelt Guest

    iCertify.net wrote:
    > Umm...no...I just can't stand for the way you guys put down people with the
    > legitimate questions. You try to make it appear that you just put down
    > braindumpers and spammers, but we both know that isn't true - as does
    > anybody else who reads through the threads in the newsgroup and sees how
    > many innocent people you have knocked down.
    > --
    > Paisleyskye
    > http://www.icertify.net
    > Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
    > articles, interviews
    > with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Ummm...Kline, get your facts straight. I'm one of the strongest

    > advocates
    >
    >>>against braindumps and braindump users out there.

    >>Then what's your problem? Oh ya you love Trolls... lol!

    <Best Dieter voice>

    Your story has become tiresome

    </Best Dieter voice>
    WildCelt, Jan 5, 2004