Just started using Fireworks & need help...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, May 7, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello.

    I've just started using Fireworks today and need a little help.

    I have lots of frames imported as I want to make an animated image.
    Some of the frames are not in order though. There's about 170 frames
    in total, but frames 83 to 123 need to all be moved to the end of the
    last frame.

    I've looked in the help file and it says to just drag and drop. The
    only trouble is that it wont let me select a lot to drag and drop in
    one go, I have to do it all individually, and even when I do it
    individually nothing seems to happen. The file names stay the same
    but the images just seem to change which is totally confusing, and you
    then can't tell what's what.

    If you have any advice I'd be very grateful.

    Cheers

    John
    John, May 7, 2004