    looking for study aid book as well. Thought I would post for any suggestions
    and/or beginning tips.

    Thanks-Jim

    Jim, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Jim

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Since it is an on-line self-paced course and it fits my schedule, I
    > will be looking for study aid book as well. Thought I would post for
    > any suggestions and/or beginning tips.
    >
    > Thanks-Jim

    Read the posts where other people have taken the exam.

    Study each section of the test as it is laid out in the online study course
    from Microsoft by searching the name on www.technet.com.

    Get a practice exam from SelfTestSoftware. The MeasureUP exams, which come
    with the Microsoft Press Exam books, are harder than the actual test.

    Get the Microsoft Press Exam books that are Service Pack 2, not Service
    Pack 1.

    That's about it.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Lasher

    Thanks for taking your time to respond to my post and thanks for your
    advice/Tips. I'm really looking forward to learning the material and the
    overall challenge of this process. I have been checking out the other post in
    this community board and they are helpful as well.

    Jim, Feb 23, 2006