    to do all my digital work.
    Just thought i might share my experience with someone and I'm sure you
    will be happy with them as well.

    Bruce, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Bruce

    Bryan Olson Guest

    Re: Just recieved my 15 free digital prints from Kellards- AmazingQuality Prints!

    Bruce () wrote:
    > I was recommended to try out kellards online digital printing. They
    > were offering 15 free 4x6 to try them,

    Their *special* on 4x6 is 152% of what my local Costco's
    one-hour lab charges. Their regular prices are much worse.
    They want $14.99 for a 12x18 which Costco does (on Noritsu with
    Fuji Crystal Archive) for $2.99.

    [...]
    > I think I found someone to do all my digital work.
    > Just thought i might share my experience with someone and I'm sure you
    > will be happy with them as well.

    Looks like this is the only message has
    ever shared on Usenet.

    If anyone does want to take them up on the 15 free 4x6 prints,
    be sure and see their policies.html page, since the offer isn't
    noted on their main page. It appears to be good through
    2/28/04.

    --
    --Bryan

    Bryan Olson, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Bruce

    jakman Guest

    www.kellards.com I actually tried them once and was very happy with their work.

    jakman, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Bruce

    jakman wrote ():
    > I actually tried them once and was very happy with their work.

    Another quick web-search shows that is the
    same individual as , and uses the names
    "jake mantel", "Jack Mandle", and "john dell". These identities
    plug Kellards on Usenet and web sites, and do essentially
    nothing else.

    He's been plugging them since August 2002. This month, over a
    year later, and he's still reporting "I just signed up with
    kellards...".

    One photo.net contribution speaks of Kellards in the first
    person. At http://www.photo.net/community/links we read:

    Kellards Digital Photo Printing Software- The easiest way to
    high quality prints from digital images, from the comfort of
    your home or office. Simply download our FREE Internet
    printing software, And we will deliver it right to your
    door, or you can pick it up at one of our retail locations.
    Great Quality! Great Price! (contributed by jake mantel)

    Also see:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=

    http://www.photo.net/neighbor/view-one.tcl?neighbor_to_neighbor_id=189674

    http://www.photo.net/neighbor/view-one.tcl?neighbor_to_neighbor_id=191426

    http://www.pcphotoreview.com/pscOnl...int,Sharing,&,Printing/PRD_82823_3092crx.aspx

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1582970580/103-1650553-6387808?v=glance

    http://reviews.iwon.com/pscPhotogra...int,Sharing,&,Printing/PRD_82823_3092crx.aspx

    http://www.betterphoto.com/reviews/reviewItemDetail.asp?reviewItemID=1473&catID=67

    http://www.photo.net/neighbor/view-one.tcl?neighbor_to_neighbor_id=191426

    http://betterphoto.com/reviews/reviewItemDetail.asp?reviewItemID=1473&catID=67

    --
    --Bryan

    Bryan Olson, Dec 26, 2003
  5. (Bruce) wrote in

    > Plus they
    > did some color and density corections and eliminated red eye on
    > one of the images i had.

    Why and the hell did you send them an image with red-eye, what kind of
    a photographer are you anyway?

    Mike Latondresse, Dec 26, 2003
  6. Bruce

    netnews Guest

    Hello How funny....
    I use www.Imagestation.com. I really like the quality and prices, 20x30 on
    Kodak paper is just 19.99, and I don't have to speak to anybody.
    David

    netnews, Dec 29, 2003